28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

COngrats qwk and :hugs: to those the :witch: claimed victim.

Kop I don't see anything sorry, but I'm rubbish at seeing lines. I can't even see my own probably because they aren't there...

12 dpo so I know with my head it could be too early but I feel in my heart that if I was I'd know...

Looks like I jumped the gun, did a frer this morning and it was a BFN. Absolutely gutted. :cry::cry:

Tested with my IC today at 12dpo, still :bfn: I'm in such a limbo now, temp dipped to 37.77 yesterday (lowest LP temp) and shot back up to 36.92 today. Wonder what's going on.

Kopgirl - I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok.

I'd love to keep this thread going so those of us that weren't lucky this month can support each other in March? xxx

I'm out too....gutted but only our first month so shouldn't have been so optimistic!! Good luck everyone else, fingers crossed for next month for the rest of us.
Donna xx

Sorry Donna :hugs:

Anxiously I am in limbo with you - 12 dpo :bfn: after :bfn: I don't temp though so no idea what's going on there. But we are in a heat wave now and I keep waking up sweating in the night so they wouldn't be helpful lol.

Hi ladies

Well AF arrived this morning but I learnt a very valuable lesson this month - don't trust ICs!! I got two pinkish lines on 2 ICs!! Don't think we will be able to BD next month as DH might have a 4 week contract in Tunisia :(
Think we might have a break at this TTC lark and enjoy the summer and try again in the winter although we still will be NTNP.

Congrats to those with their BFPs and praying for next month for those moving on to their next cycle xxxx

aWw sorry Sparkle.

Here I am at the end of the day on the 28th and still in limbo. 3 :bfn:s today (5 if you count the faint opks :haha:). No AF either at the end of CD25. Less than 1/3 of the time do I make it through CD 26 without AF, and she's only been later than that the time I had a suspected chemical/early MC, so tomorrow should really be the deciding day for me. Will test again on Wednesday if she's a no show, but I'm thinking she will.

february 28th has finally arrived...to bad i've been testing for the past week! feeling a little crampy but no bleeding or spotting. had an evap on FRER and dollar store test last night and then another faint line on dollar store test this morning, but i checked it at 12 mins :dohh: ..so probably another evap. don't want to get my hopes up yet...

I'm at 14 dpo and another BFN. I've been sick so not sure what could be a symptom or just caused by being sick. No real AF signs, only cramps I've had have been very mild so I guess its just a waiting game for now. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting it out!

AF arrived this morning. At least I'm not in limbo anymore.

Hello ladies hope you dont mind me jumping in this late stage of the journey. I'm on my cd 28 of 28 day cycle 9 dpo knew from the start that i would be out this month as oh was working away. So I am actually looking forward to af hopefully tomorrow. X

hey ladies can i join? af came on the 4th of feb, i ovulated on the 17th i think...i had EWCM on the 16th, which i never get! so i think i am about 11dpo af should be due on the 4th.tested this morning with an IC it was a BFN :( not out until af arrives though and have quite a few symptoms i never had before too xxxx

Major temp dip today, so I'm just waiting for AF's grand entrance.

I feel kinda sad at the moment, AF showed two days ago but my boobs are still very sore and painful, still making sleep uncomfortable

My AF is SO different this month very (TMI) thick, sticky and clotty, which is unheard of for me - I usually just have bleeds - I'm so sure we did get pregnant this month but it didn't hold on :(

But, I'm not discouraged we'll keep going until we get a sticky bean

Baby dust to all xxxx

aww huni thats horrible. Sorry 2 all that got there af x

I just want to be out of limbo!!! 15 dpo and still bfn and temp still up. I'm beginning to think maybe I had an lh surge and never ovulated :(

Hi everyone, people will be fed up of my posts here, after posting last Thursday that I was out as Id started spotting brown and some pink /light red. It never actually came to a period and still hasnt. I only spotted light brown on Thurs, Fri, Sat and then nothing really. My boobs are sore but the worst thing I have is backache and light cramps as though my period is going to start. I didnt know whether to do a test or not last night but my husband said just do it....so at 13dpo last night there is definetely a second line. quite faint at first but got darker. I really think Im pregnant but my husband dosent want me to get my hopes up. Im really crossing my fingers that I make it to the end of this week and I'll test with a digital. My test line is much darker than some of the pics that people have posted on this forum, I just cant believe it if this is right. I keep reading about evaporation lines but i really dont think it is and this morning the line is still there very clear :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->