28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

Thanks, and congratulations to you, its so good to see someone from this post has got a positive.:thumbup:

Looks like Im out this month too. I'm so disappointed.

keeping my fingers crossed for those still testing.

:hug: to all of you!

OMG just got my BFP on a clearblue digi 1-2 weeks, cant believe it. Im on :cloud9:
So implantation bleeding does happen. I have my fingers crossed for everyone of you ladies and really hope to see you over in first trimester next month x

Hi guys sorry I missed alot of this thread. How is everyone doing!!!??? xxxx

Justkeeptryin, CONGRATS! I'm so happy for ya :wohoo:

AF arrived for me yesterday, but I think I've dealt with it much better this month. I guess charting does help me a little, because as soon as my temps dipped I was already mentally preparing for the :witch: to arrive...

Think I'm gonna take a step back from all the TTC madness for the next few months. Preparing for a 3-weeks holiday with DH to Italy in May - if I continue to get :bfn: in the next couple of months, at least I can tell myself that if I had conceived I won't be able to travel in my 1st trimester anyway.

Will still be around in the threads though, cos I love hearing all about your :bfp: !!!

CONGRATS justkeeptrying!! i missed this thread yesterday so i did not see, that's wonderful! :hugs:

congrats justkeeptrying im really happy 4 u, unfortunately i wont b joining u af got me yesturday x

AF has finally arrived today knew she was coming this month as we missed all my fertile time with oh working away. Im feeling really positive (so far) this is going to be my month edd 8 th december fx. sending out some PMA to all the lovely ladies that the witch got this month. x x x

Hey ladies,

Waited until yesterday/today to do a digi and I got a few :bfp: !!!

Fingers crossed all goes well and bucket loads of baby dust to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Waited until yesterday/today to do a digi and I got a few :bfp: !!!

Fingers crossed all goes well and bucket loads of baby dust to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats! Have a fantastic 9.5 months!

Hi girlies hows everyone doing? Im currently on CD12 but I feel pretty positive I ovulated on CD10!!!! I had lots of EWCM (had this on CD21 last month and had a 35 day cycle) and right sided pains!

Is this a good sign/bad sign?

Hope everyones doing ok xxx

Almost time to get going again LOL - getting positve OPK's today so hopefully, having a donation tonight.... let the 2ww madness begin

Goodluck Ladies xxxx

hi im with u girls i got my positive opk yesturday and 2day so bding every night, bring on the dreaded 2ww lol x

Hi there :) Ive changed the Title of this thread. Hope everyones ok.

Im going to try and hold off as long as I can to test after my experience last month with two very convincing evaps :(

Good luck girlies, Fingers crossed xxxxx

sparkle, i am with you on the testing! i always say that and then i crack at like 8dpo. this cycle i ordered the 40 opks that come with 10 hpts...last month i had 40 friggin hpts under my sink (and i used them all, plus some more!!!)

i am on cd15 and hoping to O this weekend then its another TWW!

how is everyone coming along?

i really dont wanna test early this time aswell, also going 2 try not 2 symptom spot. Just wanna take the chilled out approach lol (easier said than done) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->