28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

This wait is really dragging out...im having additional symptoms this month - light burning feeling around my stomach (just below breastbone), weird pinching/dull pressure in the lower left side, mild acidic reflux.

I'll be traveling by air for work these couple of weeks and I'm so paranoid about it affecting my chances of conceiving :(

Hi Ladies,

Is it just me or does this feel like the longest week ever????!!!!
I have no symptoms at all now.....boooo....just want the 28th to arrive so AF can be over and done with now.....I'm already forming my plan of attack for next month! Must Stay Positive!! I can't wait to see who are the lucky ones in our thread! Hopefully all of us!! xx

I actually can't believe how quickly this last week has sped by, and I know the next week will go quickly as well as I have a lot on my plate. I may sneak in an early test on Sunday morning, but I will try not to test until the 28th.

So excited!

I had a horrible night's sleep, from nowhere I got painful AF style cramps (kinda just above pubic bone area) only to have woken up with them still there :( I only ever really get cramps once AF has started and she's not due for another 4 days

Ohhh I don't know this month :shrug:

Hi girlies i am joining in am due 2 test on the 1st march getting some symptoms but i dont no if its my body playin tricks lol, really sore boobs bit of cramping but just hope its nt my period coming early. Hope we all get BFP at the end of the month x good luck girlies x

Hi to all of you:)
Sparkle87, I will be also testing on the 28th..Can't wait! FX for you!

My internet cheapies have arrived! :wohoo: I'm just waiting to unleash them next week!

5 1/2 days til testing - I've decided to test Sunday morning instead of Monday morning.

I'm so anxious to find out which of us will be the lucky ones to move on to the pregnancy forums.

FXd to everyone and lots of :dust: all around.

i woke up with AF cramps, too. my cycles have been 29-31 days and today is the 28th, for some reason i had friday in my mind as AF due date so i'm assuming she's on her way. boo for all of us!

8 dpo temp dip, lower than yesterdays but still above the coverline - praying it shoots back up tomorrow and is infact implantation :/ ahhh I wish it were tomorrow just so I can take my temp! I have stupidly been poas since 6dpo, but since the early miscarriage last month I want to know as early as I can do I can get my levels checked.

Thanks Horizonson, have you had any symptoms yet? xxx baby dust xxx

Anxiously, I admire your patience with those ICs! I would be going POAS mad if I had ICs around. That's why I've only bought 2 test to stop myself testing too much!

How's everyone today? xxx

Hi everyone,some of your symptoms are sounding positive. At 7Dpo I still have no symptoms whatsoever. I wonder what is going on. :wacko:

Hi all 28th Testers :thumbup:. I too am due to test and cant stop bloody thinking about it haha. I have got low cramps and back achin abit so am hoping its a good sign. I have had 21 day bloods done this month and came back 4.5 which i think is low but doctor thinks im a loon when i told him hes done it on the wrong day!! My cycles are 32-34 so work that out lol . Good luck girlies x

:hugs:

Hello all! I have been stalking these boards for a couple of months and finally decided to post since I saw the thread for who is testing on the 28th! I have a 29-30 day cycle and will be testing either on the 28th or the 1st! I have been having cramps on and off as well as YI symptoms (ughh - TMI sorry!!) Yesterday morning I was eating breakfast and out of no where felt so nauseous... Hope this is the month! Baby dust to all!!! :dust:

Hi ladies,
My af is due the 27th feb, so will be testing that day in theory - tho sooo tempted to cave and do it now! Im about 11dpo today so do you think I could get a sneaky test in tomorrow?? Just HATE the waiting it makes me crazy...

I know what you all mean, this wait is driving me mad! Got a busy few days so hopefully it will help to take my mind of it. Cant wait to test.

xxx

I'm in the same boat as you Justkeeptryin - no symptoms at all now...booo....still got my fingers crossed. Welcome to the thread JPARR01 - hope this is the month for you!!

I'd like to suggest that if there are some of us who don't have a lucky month this month, we help each other devise a plan of attack for next month! x

Help meeeeeee I want to poas so bad andmy support girlies are all sleeping! I'm only 7dpo, and barely that so I know I'm just setting myself up for failure. I need to keep strong and resist the urge for a few more days at least... Might give in and test early on Saturday as I'll at least be 10dpo but argh! oily skin and pimples on my back, a tiny bit of cramping and a sore neck is what I've got at the moment. And maybe slightly full/tender breasts.

I *should* wait till Mar 1st to test, but I know me and I know I'll cave way before then. I'm going to try my hardest to at least wait till saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->