29 days to go....Oh my!

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
So I am under 30 days until my EDD, I feel like I have nothing organised (probably because I don't!). I don't have anything packed for the hospital for baby or me, the big furniture for baby's room isn't even here yet & I still have about 30 cloth nappies that I need to pre-wash several times!!

The furniture arrives this week & my plan is to wait & see what I get at my baby shower tomorrow & then buy any last minute items next week, so it will all be done by Friday, but I feel like I am so un-prepared...plus the latest spanner in the works is that baby is in breech still, so I have a consultants appt on Tuesday to discuss options, I am scared of having an ECV & even more worried about the possibility of a c-section..you would think that a v-birth would be the thing scaring me, but I feel absolutely no fear when I think about it, but the c-sec, that really gets me anxious!

You will be fine hun you still have plenty of time to get yourself as prepared as you want to be!.. I'm with you on the fear, the thought of a c section scares me more than a vaginal birth too!!!

Ah thanks, was leaving everything until after I went on mat leave (which started last Thurs) as I didn't have time & was so exhausted by the time I got home! So hoping that I can get everything 'left over' done this week! Then have to complete an assessment for my college course that I was doing (last assessment is due 5 days before my EDD, but trying to get it all done earlier!).

I feel more busy now than I did at work lol!

Know exactly what you mean, you are a bit in front of me but I'm starting to panic I won't have everything organised in time. We only just started painting nursery today, I have no hospital bag packed and pram and car seat not due to arrive until 25th May!! On top of which I have a horrible feeling she will be early, don't ask me why I just really do. EEEEEK!! Hopefully we will both be ready soon x

another one on 29 days :o, I'm not too badly organised but still got things like my reuseable nappies and sling to sort. The idea of a c-section scares the heck into me more due to the long time I'd have to take off after it :o (not easy with 70 sheep plus lambs, horses, goats and dogs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->