29 months and done.

topazicatzbet

mummy to 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm hoping my bf journey for ds3 is finally at an end. He has been a real boobie monster but its time to reclaim my boobs (hopefully for 9 months only as ttc no4)

Not looking forward to the tantrums I know are coming.

Good luck! :) You've done amazing to breastfeed for so long :)

Good luck indeed! I’m 15 weeks pregnant with No4 and have just stopped feeding my 2yo. She was fine with most of the weaning, but she’s having real trouble with the going to nap/bed with no boobies. Lots of tears each time, 10 days later. It’s awful, makes me want to stick a boob back in :haha: although it was getting too uncomfortable.

Good luck indeed! I’m 15 weeks pregnant with No4 and have just stopped feeding my 2yo. She was fine with most of the weaning, but she’s having real trouble with the going to nap/bed with no boobies. Lots of tears each time, 10 days later. It’s awful, makes me want to stick a boob back in :haha: although it was getting too uncomfortable.

Oh no. I'm fully expecting this to be the case and hope I can stay strong.

I have managed to wean him down to just morning and night and he has it before we go upstairs to bed so I'm hoping he will still go to bed OK with out it.

Oh no. I'm fully expecting this to be the case and hope I can stay strong.

I have managed to wean him down to just morning and night and he has it before we go upstairs to bed so I'm hoping he will still go to bed OK with out it.

ah that’s great that he has it before going up, hopefully that will be an easier one to break out of. It’s such a hard thing weaning them when they know exactly what’s going on and can let you know they aren’t happy about it! I always dread it- especially night weaning. But it’s never usually as bad as I think, a few tough days/nights and then it’s done.

Today is the first bedtime my 2yo hasn’t cried, since weaning, hooray!

We have managed 2 days with out any major tantrums. He keeps asking for it but I'm able to distract him with juice or milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->