29 week 3D scan :)

Talia12

Reaction score
Had a 3D scan yesterday and just had to share this pic of little girly smiling! :cloud9: It was amazing, got to see her opening and closing her eyes, the scanner also flipped to 2D and showed me apparently she's got loads of hair! :rofl: I didn't know they could see it on the scan, didn't know she'd have much yet either but her brother was born with a right mane so I shouldn't be surprised :haha: <3

Attachments

• IMG_3218.jpg
    IMG_3218.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 64
Awwww so cute!!

I've already scheduled a 3D at 28 weeks and I had one at same time with other daughter so can't wait to compare and see if she will be her sisters lil twin lol

Aw, you should post both the pics up when you've had your scan! Would be amazing if baby in the womb already looked like her sister :)

Aw, you should post both the pics up when you've had your scan! Would be amazing if baby in the womb already looked like her sister :)

I def will!! Im sooo excited ..but ugh ..it seems so far away lol

Aww, so beautiful!! I love 3D scans.

Awwww so cute!!

I've already scheduled a 3D at 28 weeks and I had one at same time with other daughter so can't wait to compare and see if she will be her sisters lil twin lol

Just to caution you, I had a scan at 36 weeks with dd2 and the sonographer flipped it to 3d/4d for a few fave shots and I swore she looked just like dd1... Well when she was born a few weeks later she looked nothing like dd1 and nothing like her scan pics, it was a complete shock and took 2 or 3 days for the shock to wear off :haha: so just know that even if they do look alike then they may not really or if they don't seem to look alike they actually may :) (I hope that didn't discourage you :thumbup:)

Thank you ladies!
I've had two people make stupid comments to me about how horrible/creepy 3D scans apparently are... :shrug: one told me yesterday it was "Halloween appropriate" and another said baby looked like a gargoyle &#128545;
If you can't f*cking say anything nice don't say anything at all! Especially about someone's baby! &#128580;
I think it's a great pic :flower: thanks girls!

I def will!! Im sooo excited ..but ugh ..it seems so far away lol
Tell me about it, pregnancy is such a waiting game for the next exciting thing! Hope it comes round quickly for you!

O my, I'm so sorry anyone ever said those things! Why would someone sat that!!! Downright mean and spiteful!! I think it's a lovely pic and I love seeing 3d/4d scans!!!

Thank you!
I know, right! Like they were both being jokey but I just told them to f*ck off, you don't say mean things about people's scan pics...
(Although I have seen that thing online where the guy says "that lasagne looks crisp" and the other guy replies "that's my daughter" and I kept having to stifle a giggle during the scan because when the screen is that orangey colour and she was moving the transducer around it did look a bit like the top of a lasagne) :rofl: but I'm allowed to say so because it's my baby! :haha:

Just to caution you, I had a scan at 36 weeks with dd2 and the sonographer flipped it to 3d/4d for a few fave shots and I swore she looked just like dd1... Well when she was born a few weeks later she looked nothing like dd1 and nothing like her scan pics, it was a complete shock and took 2 or 3 days for the shock to wear off :haha: so just know that even if they do look alike then they may not really or if they don't seem to look alike they actually may :) (I hope that didn't discourage you :thumbup:)

Oh no discouragement here...I'm actually hoping she looks different..I like a bit of variety :haha:

My kids are 1/4 Korean (from hubby) and B looked soo Asian when she was born but then grew out of it lol..my twins came out looking like Nordic Viking children :dohh: I would love a baby that looks Asian and stays Asian haha!! :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_8002.jpg
    IMG_8002.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8165.jpg
    IMG_8165.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7026.JPG
    IMG_7026.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8162.jpg
    IMG_8162.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
What? That is so strange. I don't understand why anyone would make a negative comment like that. I'm sorry you had to listen to people saying those things.

We had one comment that has been making me laugh for about a week in regards to our 3D image. Apparently my MIL sent the picture out to her siblings and her brother thought she had sent a picture of DH's brother hiding under a blanket. I found it absolutely hilarious.

That&#8217;s a lovely picture! She looks happy. :) Just tell the negative ones to go and look in a mirror - grumpy sods!

We had one comment that has been making me laugh for about a week in regards to our 3D image. Apparently my MIL sent the picture out to her siblings and her brother thought she had sent a picture of DH's brother hiding under a blanket. I found it absolutely hilarious.

:rofl: amazing!

That’s a lovely picture! She looks happy. :) Just tell the negative ones to go and look in a mirror - grumpy sods!

Haha I should've said that! Thanks :D <3

That 'crisp Lasagna' picture kills me every single time I see it &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Your scan is beautiful <3

I've got mine this Saturday, I'll be just shy of 28 weeks and I'm so excited! I didn't get to have one with my son and I think they are just amazing so I can't wait til Saturday now!!

That 'crisp Lasagna' picture kills me every single time I see it &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Your scan is beautiful <3

I've got mine this Saturday, I'll be just shy of 28 weeks and I'm so excited! I didn't get to have one with my son and I think they are just amazing so I can't wait til Saturday now!!

Haha me too :haha: aw thank you, can't wait to see yours! I never had one with my son either, but they're really great, it's like getting to see real photos and videos of your baby before they're born :cloud9:

I had to enlighten those who hasn't seen the crisp lasagne &#128514;&#128514;

I'm so excited. It's basically all that's getting me through 12.5 hour shifts this week knowing that we see little miss soon!

Attachments

• eWkZ4CePqhaJyAqTfKhZ0B5vLHEXMymWI3ispRp9quM.jpg
    eWkZ4CePqhaJyAqTfKhZ0B5vLHEXMymWI3ispRp9quM.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
Ahaha :rofl: now the same thing is gonna happen to you as what happened to me, you'll keep having to stifle a giggle in your scan remembering it :haha: so exciting that you get to see her the day after tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->