29 week 3D scan :)

I have a 3D scan booked for the 15th. I'll be a couple days shy of 29 weeks. I'm so excited! :) We saw a peek in 3D a few weeks ago in my profile pic. :cloud9:

I have a 3D scan booked for the 15th. I'll be a couple days shy of 29 weeks. I'm so excited! :) We saw a peek in 3D a few weeks ago in my profile pic. :cloud9:

Aw yay! Do you know what you're having?

After an hour of jumping, dancing and trying to coax her arms down from her face and getting her away from my placenta, we finally got some good pictures!!

I'm so in love with her chubby little face. She looks exactly like my son did at birth!!

Sonographer was absolutely amazing and really went above and beyond to help us. Scan appointment was only meant to be 20 minutes and he kept us an hour!

Attachments

• SC_29.jpg
    SC_29.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
Ahhh that's amazing! Love that she looks like your son did!! Was it babybond you went to?

It was yeah, they were really very good. Would absolutely recommend them. We bought this gorgeous lamb teddy too with her heartbeat recorded in it also. Very nice people there.

It was yeah, they were really very good. Would absolutely recommend them. We bought this gorgeous lamb teddy too with her heartbeat recorded in it also. Very nice people there.

Me too, and not too ridiculously expensive I think. Great that your scan went so well, baby looks gorgeous!

Gorgeous pic :cloud9:

I had a 4d scan at 28 weeks and loved the experience even if little guy was hiding his face in the placenta :haha:

Ahhh gorgeous! I had a 3D scan with my DD at 16 weeks- wish I’d have had one later.

Such a lovely picture :cloud9:

Z9wm7BAh_o.jpg

They rescheduled us because we couldn't get any good pics of LO, so this is 29w4d

Attachments

• BABY smiling.jpg
    BABY smiling.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
Omg baby is smiling!! Sooo cute :D good that they rescheduled you!

Awwwww omg that's the cutest picture! Beautiful!

:cloud9: Thank you! :)
I'm hoping this means she will be an easy going baby! And not as fussy as big sister was! :haha:

My 28 week 3D scan is on Dec 27th!!! I’m soooo excited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->