• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

29 weeks, feels like a tampon is falling out?! Help!

labgal

Reaction score
Ladies,

Have any of you experienced this? I'm 29 weeks and all day have felt like I have a tampon falling out of my vag. I just don't know how else to describe it. I've been having very low RLP type cramping and some braxton hicks as well, and some sharp lightning crotch pains. No bleeding, but I've had tons of watery discharge over the past couple of days. Mentioned it to my doc at my last appointment and she said it was normal.

I called my doctor, and they said basically that they thought maybe I have swelling from baby being low, but if I get more intense pressure I should go to L&D and get monitored. They asked to see me tomorrow morning to get things checked out.

Is this familiar to anyone? Should I wait until tomorrow? Is this just an intense braxton hicks or something? Baby feels like he is moving, though I wasn't able to pick up his HR too well on the doppler a few minutes ago, but I am going to try again shortly.

Any help would be appreciated.

I get this, particularly if I have been trying to have a bowel movement. Its like my vagina swells up and it feels like there is something in there. Have you had a feel? Another possibility is varicose veins?
If in doubt about your pains, give your labour ward a call for advice
Xx

I got this when I started dialating. It was the weirdest feeling. May not be that!! Just wanna say that first off!! But I remember the feeling well!! Had no idea what it was until I got checked.

It could be swelling too!! Which is more likely! Like a varicose vein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->