29yrs old, ttc#1, cd17-need buddy :)

simplyexcited

Reaction score
Anyone like to team up just for chats really, I haven't been able to bring myself to talk about my extreme broodiness :):) with anyone other than my husband...a friend would be nice:flower: it's been 8months since we started ttc, had very irregular cycles, had clomid for 4months and this is the first month off it. I seemed to have ovulated at cd15.....fingers crossed!

Hello, Nice to met you. I'm 25yrs old, also trying for #1 and i'm on my 2nd cycle of clomid. 50mg from days 5-9. I am on CD 18 and I O'd yesterday.

Hi! Its a crazy time isn't it? I think I ov'd yesturday as well, although just did a test and its still positive, hmm, might have to grab husband again just to be sure.

How do you feel on clomid, are you sore? I got quite severe cramps with clomid, thought perhaps the follicle was getting too big/cystic as the one scan I had showed it to be really big, 3cm. Wao never knew it could be that big! So am going to try to think less medical and more romance...its tough tho!

How is your man managing with it all? Hopefully you are enjoying yourselves...!

At this point i really cannot wait to have a little baby and mark my works, as soon as we have had our first and I am reasonably recovered haha, we are starting again. No more contraception for the next say four years! :) Havent told husband that yet :):)

yes it is crazy and I'm crazy on it hehehe. I have had pretty much very SE from the clomid that i have herd of. while taking the pill i have hot flashes, headaches and crazy B*****. then after O I have headaches, sore breasts, cramps, and swollen ovaries. Its not fun oh yeah and i had heartburn after O, which totally made me think i was pregnant but no just clomid playing its game on me. I am detirmined not to SS this TWW the entier time.

That is one big follie :) Hopefully not to big bc i have heard if they get to big that is also a bad thing. Maybe you only need 25mg of the clomid.

My husband is doing great. trying to be understanding and not get upset when i get snippy and B*****. But other than that he doesnt have much to deal with. Lucky!

I agree with you about jumping back on the ship once we have our first too. I'm going to be a stay at home mom and so we just think it makes mre sense to have another one soon after instead of waiting a few years and miss out on going back to work a year or so sooner once they are in school.

You made me giggle with your last comment. Thats great! he will find out soon enough

Hahaha :)

I am off clomid now, I think it was delaying follicle coming out that's why it was so big...well that's my theory anyway-but yes glad I stayed on a fairly low dose! Good luck with it, it really works well for some women! This month I tried evening primrose oil up to ov.

I'm hopin to be a stay at home mum too. You are so right for starting early. Fingers crossed that everything works out I can't imagine anything nicer than being at home looking after a few little tots :)

So this month I simply have to wait until period comes or not. Last month I was pretty much able to hold off on testing - its too stressful, I'm gonna go the old fashioned way and wait for a missed p! But here we go, 2ww again.......arg! At least theres nice tv programmes on at the mo and I'm reading sooo much! Great distraction!

Hi ladies... I hope I can join you. I am on cd17 and have not yet ovulated. This was my first month using Clomid, 50mg, on cd 3-7. My usual cycle's are very irregular. A relatively normal cycle, I will ovulate on day 24. Very discouraged that I have not yet ovulated with Clomid. I have, however, experienced horrible hot flashes and moodiness:(. Since you have used clomid before, do you think my chances of ovulating tomorrow or Sunday are any good?

Yes you could O a little late. Expected O for days 3-7 are 12-17. So tomorrow you are out of the expected O range. but that doesnt mean it isnt gonna happen

I just finished up with the z-pack as well for a sinus infection... do you think that that could delay o???

Not sure. I would say it is the clomid personally

Hi! Sorry just read your post. Well, any sign of O? Are you using tests? Any ewcm? I think even if you dont get a positive test, if you have ewcm etc, you may still have ovulated some peoples LH may not rise high enough to be darker than he control line (or so I have read...?) How long are they going to keep you on clomid? I did four months. Seemed to ovulate each month but maybe the egg wasnt being released as no preggo :( What were your cycles like before clomid? I'd say definately be patient it could still happen...! Let us know progress!

This month I had 5 days of positive OPK's, flip me. Never had that before! You were looking for one positive and I was panicking as getting too many. Seriously what are our bodies doing?? Am worried that my body was trying hard but that an egg might not have been released. We did a lot of BD'ing anyhow and thats my advice to you...keep bd'ing! :):) And stay positive with a light heart :):)

How are you getting on Stevi11?

xx

hello,

hope you dont mind me joining.

i am also trying and in our 5th month, every month get more depressing that the last.

however this month, i spotted on the my due date where i am like clock work.

i have my fingers crossed but not getting hopes up.

what is clomid?

xx

@ simplyexcited- I FINALLY got a +opk yesterday & this morning (cd 19 and 20). I still feel like it is really late though. Before Clomid, my cycles ranged from 35-50 days. When I did use the opk during my 35, 37ish day cycles, I o'd around cd 24/25.
How in the world did you get 5 days of positives?! My friend had 3 different times of positives. Were yours 5 in a row?
We did a lot of BDing this past week since I assumed that's when I should ovulate. We definitely didn't miss it lol.
Are you feeling any symptoms? I always say I won't ss, but that never works:(

@hopeforbump- I know it can get depressing. This past week I was miserable thinking that I was not going to ovulate. Clomid is a fertility drug that is supposed to increase your follicles and bump your ovulation date up. It is usually for women with PCOS or like me, with really irregular cycles. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

thanks for your info, sorry that you have to use this. i hope it works for you.

i am still waiting on the monthlys coming but still no sign, was due 19th.

xx

I'm Doing good. Just in my TWW. I am not having neary the amount of SE this time v. last cycle. At this time i was really bloated, crampy, sore breasts and hot flashes. but none of that. Its great. I also find myself not worrying about the outcome of this month as much during this TWW. Last cycle i was a wreck.

Arodgers272 Yey you O'd! I think that clomid can only work with your body and if you usually have long cycles then it might just complement that....hey an o is an o!! Oo good luck! So 2ww here you go!! And yes i had 1day pos, next day didn't test then 3more days of positives! I have no idea what's going on in there, I'm fairly sure 1, maybe 2 positives is the norm. So have no idea where I am, when or if I O'd. Judging by cm, probably thursday or fri so that would make me around 4dpo.

Hopeforbunny that's so exciting! Have you tested?? Are you normally very regular?

Stevi11 I'm glad you're feeling good this month. When it's a 'worrying' month it's really hard going isn't it? When might you test..or might you just wait it out?

Happy thoughts to us all xx

On CD-5 .On CLomid cycle 4 .(CD3 to 7 ) .I too dont OPK , for my DH doesnt really like my obsession with them .so depend on OV symptoms and apparently wrong at reading them ugh ugh .. plan to BD every other day this time - if he has the "time" and more importantly the energy for same .

On CD-5 .On CLomid cycle 4 .(CD3 to 7 ) .I too dont OPK , for my DH doesnt really like my obsession with them .so depend on OV symptoms and apparently wrong at reading them ugh ugh .. plan to BD every other day this time - if he has the "time" and more importantly the energy for same .

Hi sixzigma!

I too did four cycles of clomid, this is my first month going solo :) don't be too hard on yourself, it's really hard to read ov symptoms! Otherwise we wouldn't all be here. It's amazing how we all get a bit angry at ourselves haha, I am the worst offender. This month I wasn't sure at all when I was ov'ing, so had a lot of bd'ing so I know how you feel-the constant worry that DH isnt in the mood and that we're having to push it all the time.....but I think my DH has a better idea of things than me, he is much more chilled out. Ive really tried to tune in a bit more this month and there is def 2-3 days where I am much more inclined to bd! :sex: do you find this? How is cm? Flip me we get very personal very quickly here haha:dohh:

Hi sixzigma!

I too did four cycles of clomid, this is my first month going solo :) don't be too hard on yourself, it's really hard to read ov symptoms! Otherwise we wouldn't all be here. It's amazing how we all get a bit angry at ourselves haha, I am the worst offender. This month I wasn't sure at all when I was ov'ing, so had a lot of bd'ing so I know how you feel-the constant worry that DH isnt in the mood and that we're having to push it all the time.....but I think my DH has a better idea of things than me, he is much more chilled out. Ive really tried to tune in a bit more this month and there is def 2-3 days where I am much more inclined to bd! :sex: do you find this? How is cm? Flip me we get very personal very quickly here haha:dohh:

Loads od BDing ,thats what i have planned for the month ..... In the process of trying to convince DH for OPKS :loopy: (if not he better be ready for the BD every night plan :winkwink:) .Those days where you are inclined to BD -i have them around right after AF ....ooopsie could that mean I ovulate that early?? :wacko:....think i should get into some action right away :brat::brat:

Good morning ! Hmm sixzigma I'm not sure...do you notice any ewcm? I tried to pay attention this month. ....to be sure u might wanna hop him right away haha

How's everyone else feeling?? Arodgers272 you're a couple of days in now right? I'm around 6dpo I think. Twingey boobs but not much else. Stevi11 any symptoms this month...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->