29yrs old, ttc#1, cd17-need buddy :)

hi, well today I still havent started, I think tonight is the night to test, fingers crossed xx

sad afternoon, they started this afternoon :(, oh well there is always next month.

i am hopeless at working out best days to conceive, does anyone have tips for this?

i have tried ovialation kits, and they work, but i know you should try before you ovialate too, but how do i know when this is? i probable sound daft, but i am new to all this. i thought it would be so easy.

Hi girls. Still no symptoms really. other than yesterday (7 dpo) I had a pain on both sides of my uterus. It lasted for about 3 mins or so. The pain was def. not coming from my ovaries. It was closer to my belly button than that. On my mid cycle US i did have a dominate follie on both sides. I dont know. I'm trying not to read to into it......thats all i have to report. Just trying to stay sain for the next few days. i'm going to start testing on sat. i think.

Ah hope forums I know I thought it would be so easy too? We just must not allow ourselves to get down and worry about the what ifs, I'm trying to really enjoy what we are doing.....verrry tough tho when yet another friend gets pregnant haha

Stevi11- that sounds good, maybe implantation pains.....?? And a dominant follicle on both sides is definitely great.....

I'm not feeling much other than same twinges every so often breasts and uterus area. Agh who is to know?!

My DH grabbed my boobs this morning and said whoa boobs are def. Getting a little bigger. They fill fuller. But thats it. Oh and a few hot flashes. It snowed here in denver lastnight and I woke up hot and opened the window and turned on the fan. My DH thought I was nuts! Lol

simplyexcited... I am 5dpo today. It annoys me so much that the symptoms are basically exactly the same as af symptoms. The day after ovulation my ovaries still had pinches occasionally that were pretty strong (I'm assuming post ovulation symptoms). The past couple days I still have pinches/twinges in my ovaries, but I'm guessing that's just af getting ready to arrive. Other than that I have been tired and had a headache the past 2 days. Honestly I am trying not to think about it too much and am going to try my hardest to wait until next Sunday (14dpo) to test. Now that it is 8dpo for you, are you feeling anything else???

Hey- no other major symptoms. More of the yellow stuff yesterday and same - still twinges. Other than that I'm eating a LOT- I really should stop - I think I emotional eat! Found myself in a church today praying! Ive been quite flu-ish, sleeping poorly and been having weird dreams! Ah-I actually found the 2ww went a but quicker this time-I think because all of last week I was thinking I was ovulating. My husband s being great. At the same time as all of this his mum is quite unwell so generally tough time. How about your hubbie? Does your family know you're ttc? My parents just about know but I'm reluctant to tell anyone else, don't want any judgement or pity etc you know? What really annoys me is my SIL had her first conceived on 1 night only. She has always said that she doesnt really enjoy bd'ing. I'm irked cos we have great bd'ing times so why no baby?? Haha oh dear!must not let the green eyed monster come out!

Hey everyone , been a busy weekend -so busy that i actually forgot which CD i am in ;-) .Back to office now :-( (ok i counted its CD 10 today ) .

Stevi your symptm do sounds very very promising ...

Hopeforbump *hugs*Hugs*

Simplyexcited--it does feel a lil annoying when everyone around falls preg at the drop of a hat ;-) .But hey what the heck atleast BDing is loads of fun for us !so cheers !!!

Arodgers : did you test ??

Still no AF....officially 1 days late. Havent tested since friday....wanna try and hold out a few more if AF doesnt show up first

Ooh well hold on in there Stevi11 late af is a great sign....! Let us know......xxx

Stevi11....definitely a good sign. Does af usually show when she is supposed to??

Simply excited....have you tested yet??? My dh is really supportive of everything. I get pretty upset the day af shows:( most of my family knows that I am trying. I don't talk about it too much with the though cause I feel like they don't understand.

Sixzigma... When are you testing?! Today is only 8dpo for me. I have bad stomach pains that feel like they could be my ovaries or gas pain. I have had them since Friday. I'm thinking that it is possibly a side effect of Clomid though and not my uterus stretching as I would like! I am not testing until nov 1st. That'll be 11dpo

Yes she does. also this morning i have had slight diarrhea, waves of being nauseous and my left boob hurts on the sides whenever i move my arm.

Oh Stevi11 This might be the month I really hope it is....!!

Arodgers272-OMG this is tough! I think I might test in the morning. This is cd29 and no af, last 3 cycles were generally 29 days although that was with clomid, and I'm off that now. Ive had bad gas type pains for days too!! Where would we be without our great guys? There's plenty less supportive :):)

Stevie11 - HAVE YOU TESTED?!?!!? Hoping this is your month:)

simplyexcited- did you test today?! I thought about it this morning when I woke up, but it is only 9dpo for me so I don't want to be too disappointed already. It is cd28 on my first month of Clomid. I'm guessing af will show around Sunday, cd33. Today I feel like I have waves of nausea, but honestly I feel like my head is messing with me this month. I feel every little pinch and pull in my stomach. My ovaries have had a dull pain since cd5, but again since I have never had af on Clomid, I have no idea what pre-period signs to look for!

UGH... I just wish we'd start peeing blue the day after we conceived. That would make our lives so much easier:)

Ugghhh... she must be out for it today. 2 of my girlfriends, who are also trying, got af today as well.

Hello, Im also 29 and tt#1 for 8 months. I finished my first round of clomid and ov'd on day 18. Neg beta and urine test from my doctor and still no period. I have PCOS as well, so it makes if even more difficult to ov. If i dont have my af by next tuesday then i have to take provera again to induce it, so i can try again next month.

Hi meaganicole how are u getting on? Sorry everyone I've been awal had to go home fora few weeks as by MIL passed away :( Where is everyone at? I'm cd20. Didn't have time for OPKs this month but now that I'm back home I did a quick opk last night and its pos?? This seems quite late for O have been having ewcm for over a week....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->