29yrs old, ttc#1, cd17-need buddy :)

I'm sorry to hear about you and your husbands loss. Glad to have you back!

I am CD22 and 10DPO. I finally O'd within the window my doctor wanted me to! I have had no side effects again this month other than headaches and hot flashes. well actually now i think about it i have had slight cramps on and off for the last 3 days.

Thanks girls, she was a wonderful woman. And very keen for grandchildren haha so I'd better get a move on.

Meaganicole my doc is currently testing me for pcos-do you have any symptoms of pcos? Irregular periods? Hopefully the meds will give you the little bost you need.

When did you ov stevi11? This month Im pretty sure I O'd later-pos opk until yesterday which was neg then last night just before going to sleep I got a sudden sharp pain left ovary lasted few seconds. Yesturday was cd21. Ooh who's to know. If no joy this month I'm going for a hycospy to check tubes. Sounds fun...!

I o'd on cd 12 this month. I am currently at CD23 and 11dpo

yes I have the irregular periods mild acne weight gain and hard to lose it. I'm going on my second round of clomid which was increased to 100mg. hopefully that will help this month. my progesterone levels are so low that even with being on the supplements it still didn't kick start my cycle. had to have it restarted with provera!

12dpo stevi11 - will you wait to test? I wish you all the luck in the world...hopefully if you o'd on time this month that is more positive....:):):) Would be so lovely for us all to have a really special christmas present-I'd want for nothing else!

Hopefully 100mg does the trick MeaganNicole. So are you on the clomid now? Achy? I remember how it felt....I was very emotional on it too...

i hope it does too! not yet. I start it Sunday. I only for hot flashes and headaches last round.

I am now 13dpo and still havent tested. I actually havent really been thinking about it to much. Im going to wait until af is due. Which isnt until the 28th. But not sure if bc I O'd so early if my cycle will be shorter. No sign of her yet so thats good. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I sure did. And I agree I want nothing else for christmas but a little one to grow in my belly. Thats all I have wanted for the last 2 christmas'. Maybe it will actually happen this year.

Hi all

MeaganNicole how are you feeling on the tabs...?

Stevi11...anything happening..?

I am I think around 8dpo and was so emotional yesterday. Banged my shin on the corner of the bed and dissolved into tears and couldn't stop. My God we really are ruled by hormones sometimes eh?

xo

I'm with u Stevi. I think we all deserve a lil one in our belly for Xmas! you're strong for waiting but I understand! stay strong. only one more day! I hope the witch doesn't show up! hoping u get a bfp!!!! glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving I did too! well minus the cooking and cleaning of course. Haha

simply excited. I'm not so good. the se hit me faster and harder this time. I started with a ha and hot flashes. hopefully that's all I get and hope it doesn't last long!

I crashed and tested lastnight and what a suprise a BFN! ofcourse. I have been doing the q-tip test since yesterday and i have a ton of CM but no signs of AF yet.

I crashed and tested lastnight and what a suprise a BFN! ofcourse. I have been doing the q-tip test since yesterday and i have a ton of CM but no signs of AF yet.

don't count yourself out yet!!" still no witch. hope she stays away and I'm hoping its just too early to tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->