• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2days late and...Superdrug early tests, who knows much about them?

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, so i'm two days late today, nearly and took a superdrug "4days early test" this morning........and i got a faint-ish

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My question is tho, as these tests are suppoed to show 4 days early is a faint-ish line a bad thing? should it not be stronger now? or is the hcg just not plenty there yet?

i keep feeling like im going to take my period any minute too and ther was very faint pink when i wiped after doing the test. Is this normal or does anyone know more about this than i do????????:dohh:

:dust::dust:

Thankyou kybaby!!!!

Still cant believe it!!!!! just hope and pray it sticks!!!!

Good luck hun!!!

xx

line darkness can depend on a lot of things hun like the amount of dye in the test

Congrats :hugs:

Hey. Just popped over from first tri. HCG levels can be quite low so early on. I tested the before AF was due, the day AF was due and a few days later and still got a faint line! It was faint even at the drs too!! Had to have a blood test to confirm. It might just be that being so early the HCG level is there, but just not very high. I'd test again in a few days. You'll need to get it confirmed by the doctor anyway so if it is still faint in a week or so when you go to get it confirmed they may take a blood test just to make sure.
As for the pink it could be implantation bleeding but I am not sure as I never had this! It could also be where AF is due sometimes people get a bit of bleeding/spotting but they are still pg!
Congratulations on the :bfp: and hope to see you in first tri soon!

congrats hun a line is a line it can depends on how concerntrated your wee is and how much dye is inthe test and when you implanted, i wouldnt worry xx

Congratulations!

I am waiting to test any day now as AF has still not arrived!

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

Congratulations ............. a line is a line xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"