2dpo and waiting...

Shedevil18

Reaction score
so I am 2dpo and waiting.

I O'd on Sunday June 1st.We DTD on Saturday May 31st around 11:30 at night and on Monday June 2nd.. hoping we caught it...

When I was with my ex I use to be 28 days bang on and would O on day 14 every single month. Ever since I have been with my current bf and we have been TTC things have been all screwy. Some months I have been 5 - 7 days late, 5 days early, some months I don't even know if I O'd or not. This month I had O pains all day long like I used to have before so I am hoping that is a good sign.

I'm really starting to get down on myself about all of this, wondering if their is something wrong with me?

I am scheduled to go back to my OB in July. I've had some abnormal paps in the past, could this be hurting my chances? I just don't know anymore :(

3dpo... only symptom I have right now is slight cramping

Hey I think I am 2dpo today x we can wait it out together.

I know you said it varied but when roughly do you expect af?

Om expecting her next sat- mon. My luteal phase has varied by a few days lately!

I am ttc no 2 and on month 11! Getting a bit frustrated like yourself xxz

My AF is due on the 17th, that is if my cycle decides to be 28 days but who knows these days.

Glad I have someone to wait it out with :)

I'm 4dpo, so I'll join you guys. I'm hopping over from the NTNP board, since technically, we are NTNP...I was hoping to find some TWW buddies?

I am speculating that I O'd on the 31st. I had a big gob of EWCM that day, after having somewhat fertile CM since the 27th, and then dry on the 1st and beyond.

1dpo - mild (barely can feel it) cramping when going to sleep at night
2dpo - mild (barely can feel it) cramping when going to sleep at night
3dpo - frequent peeing in the evening, like every 20 minutes from 9 to 11pm.
4dpo - frequent peeing again, every 30min - 1 hour (but I drink a lot of water). Gums bleeding unusually excessively this morning. Felt nauseous after taking my vitamins, which I don't usually, but could be the vitamins. Excessively tired.

I'm expecting AF between the 12th and 15th. My luteal phase was 12 days last month, but has been getting progressively longer as I am breastfeeding. Before the baby it was 14 days.

I plan to start testing the 7th, and use a variety of cheap tests + FRER to test everyday from the 7th until I either see the witch of a BFP.

1dpo - slight cramping but barely noticeable
2dpo - slight cramping but barely noticeable
3dpo - slight cramping, more noticeable then the previous days, bloated, gassy (tmi, sorry)

Heres to hoping we get our BFPs this month!

Well, I've been to the store, I bought six 88 cent tests, a 2 pack of FRER (they have a $2 coupon now!) and I realized I still had a $1 store test left, but I had left it in my car and may be slightly damaged from heat. I think I may take the $ store test on 6dpo...just cuz.

I love self checkout, not having someone scanning you huge pile of pregnancy tests...I'm going to have to buy ICs next time!

Well, I've been to the store, I bought six 88 cent tests, a 2 pack of FRER (they have a $2 coupon now!) and I realized I still had a $1 store test left, but I had left it in my car and may be slightly damaged from heat. I think I may take the $ store test on 6dpo...just cuz.

I love self checkout, not having someone scanning you huge pile of pregnancy tests...I'm going to have to buy ICs next time!

I know how you feel lol

I got my order delivered the other day from Amazon, 120 pregnancy tests and 60 ovulation tests... and of course on the package it had to say pregnant test strips!

5dpo today - still crampy, bloated beyond belief, gassy, hungry (omg am I ever hungry!) moody

4dpo for me today nothing to report!

Temp dip today so hopefully its back up tomorrow an I can put it down to normal fallback dip.

X

8dpo today

Cramps - def know they are there!
Hunger - man all I wanna do is eat
Moody - Doesn't take much to piss me off, poor bf lol
Tired - holy...all I wanna do is sleep
Peeing - def has picked up, about 8 - 10 times a day now
Nauseous - Felt like throwing up all of a sudden this morning when I got to work
Bloated - I feel disgusting I am so bloated
Gassy - Yup... TMI, sorry

Heres to hoping these are all good signs!

9dpo now

Cramps - def know they are there!
Hunger - all.. I ... Wanna.. Do... is...eat OMG
Moody - Doesn't take much to piss me off, watch out
Tired - I cannot keep my eyes open top save my life. I slept yesterday as soon as I got home for an hour and a half and then went to be 3 hours later for the night!
Peeing - def has picked up, about 10+ times a day now
Nauseous - Felt like throwing up all of a sudden this morning when I got to work
Bloated - I am so bloated I look like I am 4 months pregnant... its gross
Back pain - this started yesterday and it is really bothering me
Sore boobs - they are just starting to get tender

I don't want to get my hopes up like I do every month so I guess I will find out for sure next week when AF is due

10dpo now... I feel like I am writing a journal lol no one is responding haha

Cramps - def know they are there! Holy. Had these wierd sharp pains last night for the first time
Hunger - all.. I ... Wanna.. Do... is...eat OMG
Tired - I cannot keep my eyes open top save my life. I can barely get out of bed in the morning to go to work.
Nauseous - spurts of it here and there
Bloated - I am so bloated I look like I am 4 months pregnant... its gross
Sore boobs - they are just starting to get tender
Heartburn - I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst heartburn EVER. It was so bad I thought I was having a heart attack... it was bad.

Might start testing with IC soon.... getting the itch to do so LOL

Sorry! I tested 8dpo afternoon to satisfy that itch and got bfn.

Im not testing now unless qf doesn't come which is expected this weekend while im on holiday in Cornwall.

Symptoms- nausea ( I always get this from progesterone I think) some cramps, tired! !! But hay fever has kicked in so could be from that.

Good luck I look forward to hearing results from tests x

12dpo now...

Cramps - not as bad as what they were
Hunger - still pretty hungry
Tired - I cannot keep my eyes open to save my life. I can barely get out of bed in the morning to go to work.
Nauseous - gone
Bloated - still bloated but not as bad
Sore boobs - really sore now
Heartburn - hear and there

My symptoms are starting to go away so I think I am out this month :(

Used an IC yesterday and got a BFN... heres to hoping I still get my BFP on or before the 17th

I'm so down and depressed... I don't know what to do

My body hates me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"