2DPO ... anyone want to wait it out with me?

AnnetteCali

Reaction score
Hello Ladies...

I am in the dreaded two week wait. .. or in my case.... week and a half wait... I have a short luteal phase :(

Keeping my fingers crossed something happens this cycle!

A little about me... my DH and I tried for our son for 2 1/2 years... after many IUI's and 3 IVF cycles.. we got our little miracle! He's 9 mo now... we are most likely going to do a frozen embryo transfer when he's one.. but.. we thought we would try on our own to see what happens. Slim chance in my case... but.. you never know. you hear so many stories of women who couldnt get pregnant.. did ivf.. then conceived naturally the second time around. hopefully that's me!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

BTW.. i am a pee on a stick aholic.. so I am sure i will start testing way early!

Your son looks really cute in your profile avatar.

I am in TWW and getting crazy. I am currently 4 DPO and due date is 6th April.

I already have some symptoms but they cant be related to pregnancy as its too early for implantation :(

My Ovulation Chart

I hope you have an easier go of it this time around!

I did a year of fertility treatments before I got my son, and they were hoping having a baby would make it easier the 2nd time around, and turns out my issues have gotten worse and it's even harder for me now :growlmad: :lol: I hope it's different for you and you get a :bfp: this cycle!

I'm 7DPO, and this is my first cycle that I actually ovulated, but my temp has dropped so I'm thinking I'm out this cycle.

Your son looks really cute in your profile avatar.

I am in TWW and getting crazy. I am currently 4 DPO and due date is 6th April.

I already have some symptoms but they cant be related to pregnancy as its too early for implantation :(

My Ovulation Chart

thanks, he was about 4 mo there.. he's 9 mo now. time flies!
I can't stand the TWW!! It's torture at times!
I would always look for symptoms and be discouraged when I didnt get them. Actually, when I was actually pregnant.. I didn't have any symptoms!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you xo

I hope you have an easier go of it this time around!

I did a year of fertility treatments before I got my son, and they were hoping having a baby would make it easier the 2nd time around, and turns out my issues have gotten worse and it's even harder for me now :growlmad: :lol: I hope it's different for you and you get a :bfp: this cycle!

I'm 7DPO, and this is my first cycle that I actually ovulated, but my temp has dropped so I'm thinking I'm out this cycle.

Yay for ovulating!! Hopefully this is your cycle! I don't really have high hopes for me... i mean.. it took us over 2 years to get pregnant WITH treatment.... i doubt it will happen naturally in a few months.... but... we will see.If it doesnt happen by June... then we are on to our little frozen embryos.

when will you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"