2dpo or 9dpo ? Help?

sjtttc

new mum!
Reaction score
Hi All, me and OH are TTC but not overly.... just letting it happen. I am currently CD 21 thought i was O on CD12 due to wetness (sorry tmi) in undies.... so dtd on CD 12 / 13 / 15 / 17 but then on CD 19 i examined my CM and it was like raw egg white (just like in the pics ive seen) so thought maybe i was wrong and dtd again on CD19 in the evening.... ive had niggling twinges and today a few shooting pains. I normally feel myself O anyway so this wasnt a suprise..... but when do i know when to test?? i came off Micronor after 6 months of use and went from having various cycles , past 3 months being 36/27/26 ...... Is there anyway of telling for sure?? I didnt originally want to go donw the route of buying Ovulation kits but i think i may need to?? and i know it may take a while for my AF to regulate a bit more?
Any Suggestions Ladies?

Coming off BC can really make things difficult to figure out. I've seen many posts from women about coming off and their cycles regulating. I have no real good advice other than to wait a bit and see if you miss your period. You may be able to try and test a week after you last think you O'd. They say it takes about a week for you to implant after O'ing. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I just bought OPK's so I can see when I O. Still waiting for CD1 to show up as I keep getting BFN, but this morning I saw a very very very light line on my test but not holding out hope as I've had AF symptoms since last Friday. Might not get a chance to use them! LOL!! Again, sorry I couldn't be more help but didn't want to read and run.

Thanks for your reply JJsmom. Im still getting the niggling twinges and last night had mild back ache which i dont normally suffer from. will see what happens.... ill wait until CD 28 providing AF hasnt arrived and see what happens. I will start to chart from next cycle (if and when i have one) to just and work it all out!
good luck and lots of fairy dust! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->