2dpo test starting 1-13-15, too early?

Maybe we'll get Valentine's day bfp's! <3<3<3 af is raging today :( I've felt really bad all day. Hopefully it lightens up tomorrow...

Can you guys see anything?

Attachments

• 20150120_203100.jpg
    20150120_203100.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
How's everyone doing? Af is almost gone so I'll be waiting to ovulate soon! I hope this is my month. It would be awesome because a Bfp would be an amazing Valentine's day present and the due date would be around dh's birthday! &#9786;&#9786;&#9786;&#9786; &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

How's everyone doing? Af is almost gone so I'll be waiting to ovulate soon! I hope this is my month. It would be awesome because a Bfp would be an amazing Valentine's day present and the due date would be around dh's birthday! &#9786;&#9786;&#9786;&#9786; &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

Yeah thats the good side that we are all our due date around valentine

AF came today.i started a few days early so I must have ovulated sooner then I thought. I agree a great valentine's day gift! It will be my 3rd cycle....I haven't used opks yet so this round I am. . So it's all new to me.
I've got a good hold on my blood sugar levels and I'm adding a vitamin D supplement along with my prenatal and folic acid. I really hope February is our month!

Still no AF for me. Not sure why it's so late. Beta came back negative at 15dpo. Is it possible that 15dpo was too early? I haven't taken another hpt, but just might if she doesn't come in the next few days. Ready for her to start so I can start my next cycle of clomid. I hope Feb is the month for you ladies!

It's very possible that 15dpo is too early Mrsholland. Any news today? I'm cd9, taking vitex again this cycle and started opks a few days ago. Dh doesn't like knowing or seeing all of it because it gives him anxiety so i wait until here goes to work to poas and take the vitex lol. He was running late today and saw my test and was a little weird about it. So, I'll have to be a little more discrete from now on...

I am sure hoping so. I am actually waiting for my 9:45 appointment this morning. Hoping my doctor gives me an ultrasound. Still no sign of AF. Trying again to get my clomid prescription just in case she comes, but dr won't give it to me until he does a few more tests to make sure I am not pregnant. I am not really having any symptoms. Just lots of creamy CM. Dr. Determined that I did not have an infection or anything during last visit, but that Estradiol which was taken with clomid could cause the increase of CM. Hoping for an ultrasound.... Or for AF to start if she plans on it! Lol. Will update soon.

I am sure hoping so. I am actually waiting for my 9:45 appointment this morning. Hoping my doctor gives me an ultrasound. Still no sign of AF. Trying again to get my clomid prescription just in case she comes, but dr won't give it to me until he does a few more tests to make sure I am not pregnant. I am not really having any symptoms. Just lots of creamy CM. Dr. Determined that I did not have an infection or anything during last visit, but that Estradiol which was taken with clomid could cause the increase of CM. Hoping for an ultrasound.... Or for AF to start if she plans on it! Lol. Will update soon.

Good luck! &#9786;&#9786;&#9786;&#9786;&#9786;&#9786;&#9786;

Thanks. Just had another beta done and should have results tomorrow. I definitely understand your being discreet. My husband is the same way- I think it add too much pressure, even though he is excited about trying.

Yeah that's my dh's problem too. It stresses him out. Especially because his age, he worries anyway...

You take estradiol to help with vaginal dryness or what?? And how do you take it every day or during ovulation only or what??

Any news today? Not much to report here.

Guess we all have nothing to talk about .. some waiting to ovulate and some waiting to test right?

I got a positive opk today! Yay! I'm cramping on my left side this month too, Which is awkward cuz it's always on the right. But i wasn't even ovulating before the vitex. The cramps are super strong and my bbs are sore. All good stuff!
How's everyone doing? I'm cd14 probably gonna ovulate tonight or tomorrow morning! Good luck ladies! 1dpo starting Tuesday....

I haven't posted on here in awhile. I started opks this month. ..I should be getting a positive soon. I've figured out I have a 25 days cycle so last cycle I ovulated sooner than I thought. I hope that this is the month! It would be a great valentines gift!

I just got a positive opk, how exciting! Cycle day 10. Before I was just assuming I ovulate on day 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->