2dpo with Clomid. Anyone else? (10dpo today)

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Trying this month first time on Clomid 50mg. I thought we'd given up a fee cycles ago but I'm fairly confident with this cycle.
We DTD 5 and 3 pre O but unfortunately missed the next 3 days including O day (H has performance anxiety). He did manage to "finish" O+1 so I'm hoping and praying it wasn't too late. Still had a dark opk and loads of ewcm.

Anyone else waiting?

I am 2dpo today Oed on Cd 20 takes 100mg of clomid :)

Hi :wave:
Do you mind me asking how many cycles you did before upping the mg? Did you have any other/worse side affects with the 100?
I'm so worried to up the dosage just yet. I had such horrible migraines they'd probably be worse or I'd get some other nasty dude affects.

Hi! This was my first cycle on clomid. My RE started me on 100 mg cycle days 5-9. She's aggressive, but I didn't question it. Man did I feel the effects! First few days (and I did take the clomid at night before bed) I was absolutely fine, but the third day I started getting crazy visual disturbances, horrible hot flashes, nausea, and fatigue. These lasted until a few days after I took my last pill.

I ending up O-ing on CD 17, which is a day or two early for me. Used OPK and have been temping, so feel pretty confident about that date.

BD-ed CD 13, 15, and 17 and that's all. We just don't have the energy to do much more than that! Fingers crossed we caught an egg...though I don't have my hopes up. This is our 25th cycle TTC our first little bambino. We've had our emotions ups and downs over the past two years and I'm finally in a really good place. I'm okay with whatever happens. RE said to try clomid due to the fact that all other tests came back A OK and we're so not ready to try IUI or IVF. Who knows? I think if this cycle doesn't end in a glorious BFP, I may try one more round of clomid. I'm a teacher so it's much easier to deal with side effects while I'm on summer break (although I laugh and say that once I have pregnancy symptoms WTF will I do! ah well! I'll be over the moon happy so hopefully that will help!)

Anyway, I've written a novel. I apologize. But just wanted to say I am 4 DPO, first cycle of Clomid, and I'll wait with your through the TWW if you want the company :)

Sticky beans for all!

Hi alwaysannie! I have to say I love your pic. It's actually my mobile wallpaper :)

You have nothing to apologize for girl! I love reading others experiences, though I'm surprised you were started at 100mg off the bat. My symptoms were close to yours minus the vision issues. I had major migraines day 1 through 3, then changed to taking them at night but the migraines continued..and the hot flashes were €×^!^#!! Lol.
I'll scream if I have to go through that again.
I'm also 4dpo today and feeling some tugs here and there though I'm not really confident.

When will you be testing?

Hehe thanks for the compliment on the pic. I thought it was super pretty and I'm being all covert on here...not that I know why. I wrote a blog post about my struggle with infertility and got such warm and thoughtful responses from family and friends...but I don't know. I just like being anonymous here I guess! Your pic is very sweet :)

I am thinking of doing my first test on 10 dpo, which would be a week from yesterday - 7/22. I really want to hold out that long if I can! I've wasted too much money feeding my POAS habit! What about you??

Thank you! I can understand your anonymity. I haven't told anyone we are TTC and I highly doubt anyone would find me here that knows me.

My POAS addiction had died down lots! A few months ago I had given up and we took a break so I got rid of everything and decided to stop wasting money on cheapies. After the rx for Clomid I found CBs on ebay... .One came with an ultra sensitive hpt so I might use that first.

Have you been taking prenatals at all? I just started again this month and they make me nauseous unless I eat first. Have you heard of that before?

Ah yes. I have been taking prenatals for OVER two years! Ugh! Sooooo when I started I took the recommended two gummies at dinner and even with dinner I felt icky! So I just started taking one at dinner. I know this is silly because once I get pregnant I'll take both...but yeah...they definitely mess with your tummy, but I've "heard" that the gummies are a little bit easier to digest for some odd reason?

I was taking the gummies for a while... (I'm a sucker for gummy candy and all things sour lol.. first place I hit up at the fair here is the candy stand :dohh:) Anyway I was told they didn't have as much Iron or something of the sort so I switched over. I might just stop them all together again. I hate taking anything even for a headache. I haven't even been on BC for 10 years bc it was screwing with my hormones. Though I'm glad I did that, reading some of the stories here makes me wonder if I'd have the same issues.

Hey sorry I forgot i commented on this. I have endo and my first cycle my levels were only 7.1 and they want 15 or above so they upped me to the 100 and i had no symptoms on it at all

How's everyone doing today? I've been super busy thank goodness! Only 5 dpo , well 6 tomorrow...and I no longer have the sore bloating. Actually I feel totally normal! Hope you're hanging in there ladies. 👍

Morning annie. Happy 6dpo to us. Glad to hear you're back to normal. Bloating makes me feel like a heffer encased in sausage encased in bacon lol. I hate that feeling and never find anything to make it go away.
I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but as the days go on its getting harder :dohh:

Anything new with you?

Morning MnG!

I forget how long you said you've been TTC? A year right? Isn't it weird how before TTC you wouldn't be able to for the life of you recall ever feeling the myriad of symptoms we feel EVERY TWW now. It's like...nope that has nothing to do with being pregnant...that's just being a woman. Ugh. So frustrating.

Are you temping at all? I just started and I actually find it kind of fun. I'm a weirdo I guess. I look forward to waking up in the morning and having something to do and collecting actual data each day.

So far, I really have nothing to report out of the ordinary. Just looking forward to enjoying a sunny weekend and then testing early next week! :)

I've had a minor headache since this morning but I'm attributing it to the lack of coffee :coffee: I drink 2 a day, trying to cut back to one delish Starbucks frapps after work instead (the white choc raspberry are sooo good)

We've been TTC since after the wedding last year...its more like mid August..i think... Is it bad I can't remember what month we decided to move forward? lol

As for temping I gave up on that when I noticed the vicious pattern of 2 day drop before AF, then up, down, up again for a few days then back down...it got boring after 6 months and I felt bad waking hubby to the damn incessant beeping.
Lately I've only been temping past O just to see if there's anything new since it's my first Clomid cycle. So far I've only seen a huge drop yesterday and back up today..so if it keeps creeping up I'm going to freak! :)

Morning! I'm grateful to have a check-in buddy this month! So 7 dpo and not too much to report here. One TMI thing, but it's fairly typical at this stage in my cycle just not to this extent, is that I'm very constipated. Oddly enough I am very hungry though too. Weird combination unfortunately. Breasts not sore in the slightest. The only pressure and twinges in my lower abdomen region is presumably due to constipation not uterus related (though I wish). And my temps are all over the place. Granted I can't seem to take them at the same time every morning, but I found a "BBT Converter" online so I use that. You plug in when you normally take them, what time you actually took it, and the temp and then it gives you an altered one. But so far I had a big rise after O, continued to rise until 5 dpo it dipped, then yesterday went back up, and today dipped again. Interestingly enough it never dips lower than it had been previously if that makes sense, so it still looks like an incline. Ah well....
I am secretly counting on Clomid being the little edge we needed and feel excited and hopeful...but cautiously so...

How are you?

Hi.
I'm completely the opposite of you. Tmi alert....I'm usually not a very good "goer" and normally constipated, the last 4 days I've gone at least 3x a day! It almost feels like i had a cup or two of coffee and then wam burst of energy to follow! ( sorta feels like the nervous poops lol) Yesterday and today I had horrendous headaches all day, but I'm too worried to take anything.

This morning I had my cd21 bloodwork. Walked out, closed the door and realized I had no keys :dohh:. Thank God hubby only works 20 mins away he had to come save me. Anxious for Monday to get the results already lol

As for temps mine do the same things yours do. I compared what I have so far to previous months and the only thing different is that 5 it dips, 6 up and 7 back down. 5 and 6 were same but this morning it shot up even more. So I'm holding on to a glimmer of hope here.

I also forgot to mention I've had this wierd dull ache in my groin area. Right on the inside where the legs meet the pelvis.
Have you ever heard of this happening?

Haha sorry to laugh, but I love that you said "nervous poops" because I thought I was the only one who gets those! I swear my hubby has a tummy of steal! So you and I seem to be opposite in that regard. I've definitely experienced what you are experiencing at this stage in the cycle...but sadly I've never had a BFP, so I'm not sure what to say. Probably the ONLY thing I am convinced of after 24 months of TTC # 1 is that TTC makes you hyper aware of your body (which is cool...I guess...??) and reading BFP stories with DPO symptoms...I've had 'em all so pretty much it's just a gamble each month and who knows! I think I have read about the groin pain, but not sure I've ever felt it. Maybe that is a really good sign for you?? I hope so!! Fingers crossed for both of us!!

I was plagued with nervous poops as a child...before the cell phone days...waiting for my parents to take me somewhere and them always being late. I'd pace and pace and run back and forth to the restroom lol ...but at least it passed the time :haha: Even waiting for dates to show up, doctors visits, you name it. They were the only times I ever felt reborn and "all clear" lol

I've only ever had all "typical" symptoms once before. Sore nips, the "paging" flutters in the uterus, gurgles etc. That month I was sooooo convinced I went and got H a gift as thr announcement. Obviously that didn't happen so said gift is hiding in my underwear drawer lol

Do you know how you're gong to tell your hubby yet?

Oh gosh you know I guess I just always imagined that I'd pee on the stick early morning, see what I've never seen before and probably just run into bed with it screaming! Haha but maybe I should ponder more creative alternatives... What have you been thinking? I know it'll be your anniversary soon :) Ours was July 10th (4 tears! Woot woot!) it was one of our BD days so it would be amazing if that was the exact deed of little bean! (Sigh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->