2dpo with Clomid. Anyone else? (10dpo today)

Happy anniversary! 4 years seems so far away to me, I'm sure you must think it went by super quick :)

I'm so excited to be able to spend our anniversary without worrying about work. It'll be even sweeter if I get to hand him a bfp!
My hubby is covered in tattoos ( He has 2 sleeves) I found a cute onesie that says "my daddy's tattoos are cooler than yours".. i think he'll really like it. He proposed at a nearby park in a treehouse (we love the outdoors) so *IF* the bfp happens I'll take him there before our dinner reservations and share the good news in the same spot. :happydance: Can you tell I'm emotional and sentimental? Hehe
The only thing ...if I test sooner I'll have to find a way to keep my mouth shut and that's NOT possible with surprises involving something like this :blush:

So you found the other thread I started super early this morning. Grrrrr I just hate little setbacks like that. But I am cooling off. I mean technology isn't perfect. And my time of day with temping is far from perfect. And BD-ing 3 days before O COULD result in a BFP. And ANYTHING can happen right? :)

I LOVE your idea about telling your hubs with the onesie at your special spot. I love engagements stories! Ours was at our favorite beach and was a TOTAL surprise. He totally got me! It was awesome! And yes...4 years has flown by. We've known each other for 14 years if you can imagine (we met when we were 18!) but didn't get together until we were in our 20s...ummm let's see 8 years ago! We're both 32 now. We've bought a house and got a kitty since getting married and we really do have such a good life with a lot to be thankful for...but my maternal desire grows stronger every single day and I just know being parents will be our next great adventure!

How are you today?? :)

That sounds like such a lovely story. I love beach proposals!
I totally knew mine was coming. We had talked about it for a while. Came back from a cruise Saturday afternoon and that minute he left the house bc he "had to get something" (thr ring wasn't ready in time for the cruise)..so I tried to pretend I didn't know but I did. You can't hide anything from me lol

My headache is still pounding away and my legs ache really bad. I'm at work till 11 and ready to go home and nap.

Did you fix the FF issue??

You know what...I played around on FF for a little while this morning, but I couldn't seem to get it to manually override the crosshairs. I'm not going to worry about it. Funny how something I wrote at 4:30 am can seem so irrational now at 1:00 pm. I'm just not going to let it bother me and still assume I O-ed when I was nearly positive I O-ed and the rest is just up to the heavens I guess! :)

You know, the groin pain you were having the other day mixed with the achey legs definitely seems "conception-y" <--- new word! Oh I really hope so!

So at 8 dpo for me today it's just a couple of noteworthy things - still the constipation unfortunately and also REALLY dry skin. Like yesterday I was in the car and itching my legs and there was all this white dandruff essentially that came off. So gross! Sorry!
Other than that I have no sore breasts, which leads me to believe that this is not my month since it seems like that is the dead giveaway...even though I used to get them all the time and lately I just don't anymore since starting acupuncture 3 months ago...which I swear by, by the way! Best decision I ever made! Ummm a few little light crampies on and off but that is really typical for me from O to AF. Other than that I'm just feeling very normal!

Hope you got home from work already and are relaxing! Is the weather nice where you are today? It's been a gorgeous weekend up here in New England! :)

New England is sooo beautiful. H and I went to NH for his- Get ready for this- ex aunts re marriage to the same uncle..... only to be re-divorced again 4 months later. It was a beautiful inn with all the snow. I'd love to go back in the fall and hit up Marthas vineyard.

Here it's pretty nice today. Cloudy with that fall briskness.. even though it's nowhere near lol. Still a nice change from the muggy humidity lately.

Acupuncture sounds really cool. I'd definitely try it sometime. Do you feel the pokinng at all? I keep imagining tiny holes all over myself afterwards :haha:

Moment of shame today. ... i wasted another FRER after work. *sigh. We have less than a week to go. When is AF due?

I still think you O on the original day. I always get mad whenever I have opk's entered and FF decides to f everything up.

Very rarely you can feel the poking, but I'd say 95% of the time you can't at all. And no holes left behind! It has already helped my tummy, headaches, PMS, anxiety SO much...and hopefully is helping me have better quality eggs and thicker uterine lining!

AF is due for me next Saturday so the 26th...

Don't worry about wasting tests. We've all been there! I think I'll test 10 dpo, which is Tuesday! I'll keep ya posted!

Good morning. .1 more day down!

I couldn't sleep again last night..my aching legs are borderline painful all night long. I felt so bad for my husband cause I kept tossing and turning trying to find a comfy position. If this continues and I get a bfn tomorrow I may call the doc for the possibility if it being something else :cry:
I also think I'm out. My bbs are getting sore and I'm waaay moody which is right on schedule for AF on Friday.

How are you feeling today?

Aw chica...I hope it's not something else, and I am so sorry that you are in that much pain! I know it doesn't really do anyone good to be overly optimistic or anything like that, but I'll just say what I always tell myself...you are never out until AF arrives AND things that can seem like PMS can always still be an indicator of pregnancy. Easier said than done to try not to get down, trust me, I know. Today I'm not super hopeful because my temp chart is just really stupid looking. I was able to get the O day to go back to CD 17 simply by entering in EWCM in CD 16...but it's just soooo up and down and it seems super unrealistic that it would lead to a BFP. I tried to post a link below, but not sure it really works. Other than that...zero symptoms. Very weird.

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/444be9/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Here's mine if you can make anything from it. My temps are hither this month. Idk if that's from having the air on and being under the covers or something else :shrug:

The only thing I see is the big drop at 5dpo but I have small drops every month same day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-21-08-23-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-21-08-23-50.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
I am between 5-7 dpo and I have had constipation as well (TMI :/). Which is very NOT normal - my war injury caused me to have part of my intestine resected so I have soft stools and diarrhea as a side effect all the time. Though, when I am dehydrated... I seem to have "constipation" like bowel movements. Though this isn't' the case because I am drinking ALOT of water-- like over 80oz a day.

Hi beaverton... I can say that the first week in 2ww I'm always constipated. It's like my signal of impending AF.

When will you be testing?

MnG I think your chart looks good! The last three days have been nice and consistently high!
Your screen shot gave me the same idea...so that's what I did. See how ridiculous my chart looks? Up and down and up down...ugh. Okay...I can feel myself getting moody...I'm going to stop myself and keep thinking positive thoughts! I think I'll go for a walk soon and clear my mind!

BeavertonMom from about 5 dpo and on I've been constipated when it's definitely not my normal, BUT has become more normal for me in the TWW unfortunately. Rising progesterone happens whether we catch the egg or not, ya know? I'm just going to go out on a limb though and say it is definitely a good thing because rising progesterone is necessary to sustain a little bean. Not fun to deal with though...but taking some Metamucil at night can be mildly helpful.

Keep the faith ladies!! :flower:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 8.56.33 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 8.56.33 AM.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3
Can you set an alarm at 4, take your temp and go back to sleep?
I'm not sure what to think of your chart except that it does is a little odd with the ups and downs.
Have you checked out the charts like mine feature with inconsistent waking times? There's tons of bfps with it so there's still hope!

Thank god for screen shots. .i dont have the time to plug in coding lol

MnG - I saw your post in a different thread about your CD 21 progesterone.

I just want to send you a gigantic hug through the internets because I could "hear" <--if that's possible) the frustration and sadness in your final post after people were giving you feedback. I have so been there darling. I can just so empathize and I want you to know that.

I won't get into too much detail here because my story doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your story...but I just want to say don't lose hope and it might not mean much coming from a stranger, but I'm here if you want to talk. We can keep our little thread going as long as you want.

:hugs:

Thanks so much. That means a lot :hugs:

I spent most of yesterday crying and talking to H about what to do next. Obviously he only wants whatever I think I want.
I'm going to *try* to stay positive and wait to see what the OB has to say. But I refuse to believe that I've "never" ovulated.
I've never smoked, drank (in excess), done drugs, or been on BC ( not in10 yrs anyway) or anything else stupid. I can pinpoint my cycles down to the days since I was 13...
Sorry to get off on a tangent. .. it just boggles my mind.

How are you feeling today? Did you test yet? ?

Thanks so much. That means a lot :hugs:

I spent most of yesterday crying and talking to H about what to do next. Obviously he only wants whatever I think I want.
I'm going to *try* to stay positive and wait to see what the OB has to say. But I refuse to believe that I've "never" ovulated.
I've never smoked, drank (in excess), done drugs, or been on BC ( not in10 yrs anyway) or anything else stupid. I can pinpoint my cycles down to the days since I was 13...
Sorry to get off on a tangent. .. it just boggles my mind.

How are you feeling today? Did you test yet? ?

I could have written what you just wrote at so many points thus far in my journey. There is really no more eloquent way to explain what we go through other than saying it is an insane roller coaster of emotions...manic really...from excited to hopeful to nervous to depressed with everything else in between and on a monthly basis. It blows! It especially blows when there is seemingly "nothing wrong" or if there is...not something that is a quick fix... anyway...

I wasted my first FRER of the month this morning at 10 dpo...stupid since I have pretty much zero symptoms except slight cramps that feel like AF might be arriving early this month. Oh joy! I think I'll attempt to hold off testing again until a missed AF...I think...:wacko:

Just finished my 1st cycle of clomid.Now Im on 10dpo and T Lines are getting darker. I hope yours is on the way! Baby dust to you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->