2months after laproscopy, dnc and endometriosis removal..ttc..no success ? age 34

Yup, totally! I'm 34. TTC my first. Had lap and endo removal Nov 2015. After having no luck for 2 cycles post lap, RE started me on Femara/Trigger shot/progesterone this cycle.

Caz & Bob, clomid is not good for women that have endometriosis. Clomid increases estrogen levels and this can cause endo to grow. Using Femara does the same thing as clomid (induces superovulation), but it doesn't lead to endo growth. REs that know a lot about endo typically will start their endo patients on femara instead of clomid. If you are strictly PCOS then clomid is a fine option.

hi guys,

im on femara for the second month too. i did not know that clomid was bad for you if you have endo. thanks for sharing. my first time on the group and it helps sooooo much to talk to people that are clued up. i also do alot of heavy exercise, could this be hectic for my chances of falling preg? i do a 5k run 3x a week and coupled with 10kg squats and lunges etc. i am terrified of gaining back my 20kg. post op i gained 6kg. your thoughts?
thanking you in advance

I don't have any specific thoughts on the exercise. If it were me I would check with your doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->