2nd, 3rd, 4th time mommas.. Am I too ambitious with this?

tayl0r

Reaction score
I really want to track my bump and how I'm feeling/what's going on b/c I know I'll never remember later on, so I thought I'd do this! Am I being way too ambitious thinking I can keep up with this throughout my pregnancy?

I feel like I'm being a typical first time momma, haha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 32
Or does anyone have any better ideas for me!?

I think that's cute! It's something you can do for yourself even if just for a few minutes a week. Keep it up and you won't regret it!

I definitely think it's possible, heck I will be trying to do the same I think, brilliant idea!

There is a website called 'countdown my pregnancy' https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/ where you can set up a free account and log everything and anything - daily, weekly, or when ever you want to. you can upload belly pic,s ultrasound pictures and log milestone, baby's heartbeat etc.. It's been a great tool for me to keep track (i am a first timer and will be my only time) you can back date things, so if you take a weekly pic but don't get to post it you just do ti all when you get a chance x

i decided to take a pic a week this time round. never did with the others and wish i had, although to be fair i never get a big 'bump'..not sure why im sad about that loli found out before 4 weeks with the others, ive only found out recently and im 9 weeks. kinds thought id start having something showing a little as its number 3 but nothing yet. Not sure how to put a pic up as ita on my computer and dont understand how to get it on here!

I think it is a great idea! I wish I'd taken more bump pictures and kept more of a track of symptoms etc with my LO's, I definitely plan to with my next.

I think it's a fab idea and I'll be doing something similar :) x

I never kept track of much during my pregnancy with my daughter and I regret it. I literally have like 3 bump pictures and they're from 3rd tri. I've decided to take more pictures this time around nothing wrong with that!

Mine came out like this last time around. Not sure what to do this time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back