2nd Baby - what will you be buying new?

We were team yellow with my son, so we didn't buy a lot for DD while I was pregnant, but we have ended up buying a fair bit since was born.. As It has been a hot June/July and DS was born in a cold October! So depending on seasons you may need some clothes and bedding.

We actually need quite a lot. Dd will be 4 when this baby is due, and we have loads of gender neutral clothes, so don't need much more. But we need a car seat, pram, cot mattress, small crib for our room and a fresh stash of cloth nappies. No doubt I will pick up far too many little bits along the way too!

Steriliser/few bottles
Breastpump
Nursing cover
Some bits of clothing but not heaps
New colour pack for my pram
Baby bedding
Moses basket
Playmat
baby bath

I have kept-
Carseat & isofix
Pram
Changing bag
Nursing pillow
Some sleeping bags
Bouncy seat
Travel cot

Our 3rd wasnt really in my plan but kept the expensive things as i never quite got round to getting rid.

Prob just cot, bottles, steriliser, pram hopefully, and high chair. Can't stand the thought of other people's food, sick and bits in chairs and prams lol. Not so fussed about clothes as I am getting bundles off friends. x

Everything :haha: we were three and done but surprise!

I'm quite lucky as my due date is exactly the same as last time round! All the clothes we do have are age/season appropriate! ��

Steriliser/few bottles
Breastpump
Nursing cover
Some bits of clothing but not heaps
New colour pack for my pram
Baby bedding
Moses basket
Playmat
baby bath

I have kept-
Carseat & isofix
Pram
Changing bag
Nursing pillow
Some sleeping bags
Bouncy seat
Travel cot

Our 3rd wasnt really in my plan but kept the expensive things as i never quite got round to getting rid.

I definitely need a new changing bag - I'm still using the first one at the moment and it's nearly 4 years old!!

We've found out were having a little boy and last time knew we were having a girl so we have very little gender neutral clothes to use. So a whole new wardrobe is required!

We kept all the big things like pram car seat nursery furniture, moses basket, rocker chair, highchair, playmat etc so all that is sorted as all gender neutral. We did have a neutral nursery theme but have decided to go for blue this time.

I'm itching to get my hands on the boxes of dd stuff we kept do I can figure out what we can reuse that is neutral - toys, clothes and bedding but we're in the middle of renovating and the boxes aren't accessible just yet (soon though!).

As well as clothes we need a new baby monitor, new thermometer, more maternity and nursing clothes. We've also brought a travel cot second hand as the last one we had broke. Ooo and definitely a new changing bag.

A new house is top of the list 😂

We have still got lots of our daughters things such as travel system, buggy, Moses basket etc. I gave most of her clothes away.
I think I will probably buy a new travel system tho becoz although I loved it, there are a few features it doesn't have that I'd like really.
Will need all clothes, bottles and probably a swing xx

I'm on number 3 and I have one I'd each but I got rid of all my son's baby stuff since he is 5 now so if baby is a boy I need boys clothes. Also need a new carseat as ours expired, I already bought a new stroller (got a double baby jogger city select since my DD is still young). Will need a new swing also since I sold mine. Kept pretty much everything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->