2nd cycle - 8dpo today - line eyes

Kiki1993

Reaction score
So today is the second cycle. I got a high reading on a opk but never a peak this month despite testing 2 times a day so I’m hoping I’m 8dpo, just went by darkest stick I got and hoping that’s when I ovulated!
Had a lot of stuff going on this cycle so we only managed to dtd 4 times this month.
Today I’m 8dpo and this is our cheapie this morning

A0050D4D-69FC-4EF6-A668-4BB6174CBE84.jpeg

I think I see something. Good luck! I am also on 2nd cycle of TTC and I think 9 dpo!!

When are you starting to test nikkie? I keep editing them to see if it’s there or not. Promised myself I wouldn’t test early this cycle and broke it already!!

0C34F3DD-9BA6-4791-8ADB-1C6D44C2301F.png

When are you starting to test nikkie? I keep editing them to see if it’s there or not. Promised myself I wouldn’t test early this cycle and broke it already!!

View attachment 1084599

I started at 7 dpo.. I know... way to early but I couldn't help it #-o. I am doing the same. I posted my test from this morning on thread but I think I am either the only one seeing it or have line eye. Are you going to test again today?

I’m going to test again in the morning I think. It’s hard not too though eh I like to know what’s happening in my body

I’m going to test again in the morning I think. It’s hard not too though eh I like to know what’s happening in my body

I really try to wait but it is so hard.. I always want to know like right now lol

Thanks I ended up taking another one after your messege because I’m crazy like that didn’t expect a positive I mean it’s not fmu and they’re cheapies but I’ll post it anyway. Figure maybe as well use my cheapies in the morning until period comes. They’re cheap anyway x

I keep looking at my charts on my apps and I’m not overly hopeful for this cycle anyway, we had sex 4 times total once’s when apps predicated but I didn’t get a peak test that day. In fact I didn’t getnaypeaks I got two readings higher than “normal” for me and it was 3/4 days before those two reading we had sex too so it’s not looking too hopeful. Using the highest reading I got as my O day Might try hold out till AF and if she doesn’t show test again but I dunno I’m a poas addict

Okay saw another shadow on the cheapie (you prob won’t see) but tempted me to take a frer and within 3 minutes there was like a very very faint line but could barely see it on camera, by 7 minutes (I think you get ten minutes to look at these?) there was a line I could catch on camera and by ten I wouldn’t even say it’s a squinter. Won’t get my hopes up through! So that’s 9 dpo today. My husband was under strict instruction to not give me another frer for two days (five levels a chance to rise) before I got the line and now I hate myself for it! I told him to hide them so I don’t use them all like last month! Will upload the cheapie, the frer at 3 mins and the frer and 7

86EB42CE-A1A9-440F-90D4-184E6620C4C4.jpeg 329B3FCB-AF8E-45A5-B7E4-092BB00F5324.jpeg 1A248076-F211-4A4A-BBC7-8AA1FB4457E7.jpeg

After ten minutes I know you shouldn’t count after ten but just to show how dark it got (for 9dpo) anyway

861031CD-9D06-4E89-82E9-A1B2D2A004ED.jpeg

The frer has a line I'm sure I see something on the ic aswell gl xx

In my experience with frer if the line gets darker after it sits it’s a bfp. I’ve had questionable lines that popped up right away but disappeared. I vote BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->