2nd cycle - 8dpo today - line eyes

I phoned the doctor and they told me to phone the midwife. Got told I’ll need higher dose of folic acid coz clearly I’m a fatty :(
Was so embarrassing she was like what’s your bmi like I said I gained a lot in lockdown (2 stone) and she said well let me calculate and the sound she made :blush: she said oh well uh yes you will definitely need higher dose and potentially be classed as high risk eventually .. I’m a size 14/16 And carry the weight well when people hear my actual weight they always tell me to shut up and no I’m not. Even a nurse said you look healthy and proportioned to me but over the phone they’re probably thinking I’m just a couch potato

2-3 on weeks indicator now. Got one lst test and going to hold off until maybe Monday to take and hope for a 3+ by then. I’m sure it’s anything over five weeks it says 3+ for so I’m 5 weeks Thursday
I think it was one of those things over the phone it’s awkward because you don’t read their face only their voice. She was perhaps reacting to how much I said ow ide gained and been sympathetic if it was in person ide be able to read her better probably. My booking will be over the phone so I think I’m going to write down all the stuff I’m wanting to go over coz my pregnancy with little miss wasn’t smooth at all neither was labour so ide like to get some clarity on that stuff x

92D63B09-8BA9-4126-9909-ACC89CE6B139.jpeg

2-3 on weeks indicator now. Got one lst test and going to hold off until maybe Monday to take and hope for a 3+ by then. I’m sure it’s anything over five weeks it says 3+ for so I’m 5 weeks Thursday
I think it was one of those things over the phone it’s awkward because you don’t read their face only their voice. She was perhaps reacting to how much I said ow ide gained and been sympathetic if it was in person ide be able to read her better probably. My booking will be over the phone so I think I’m going to write down all the stuff I’m wanting to go over coz my pregnancy with little miss wasn’t smooth at all neither was labour so ide like to get some clarity on that stuff x

View attachment 1085293

Oh I love it I never got a 3+ never even bothered after it kept coming back 2-3 :shrug: but I no little bean is all good xx

My friend said that too she was 6 weeks and it said 2-3 but at the scan everything was good and she was 6 weeks. I’m feeling really worried today. Kicked in about 1 when I started feeling crampy. I know it’s early and it’s normal but can’t help but worry. Have a very hairy stomach today though :blush: just hope the time till the scan passes fairly quickly

My friend said that too she was 6 weeks and it said 2-3 but at the scan everything was good and she was 6 weeks. I’m feeling really worried today. Kicked in about 1 when I started feeling crampy. I know it’s early and it’s normal but can’t help but worry. Have a very hairy stomach today though :blush: just hope the time till the scan passes fairly quickly

I still get cramps alot here and there :shrug: be just baby getting comfy xx

I’ve went officially crazy and booked an early scan though ](*,)
Me and hubby agreed it’s a waste of money, no point spending 70 on a scan that’s only 3 weeks prior to our actual scan... but I managed to find a scan for 45 and you get the pound off future scans (we get a private gender one) so I’m like technically it was only 35? So I don’t begrudge 35 pound and means I can see my mum soon. I’ve been avoiding her she always knows when I hide anything/can tell if I lie and she’s been convinced I should be pregnant for a while now lol. So booked it for when I should be 9 weeks 2 days I’m excited

I’ve went officially crazy and booked an early scan though ](*,)
Me and hubby agreed it’s a waste of money, no point spending 70 on a scan that’s only 3 weeks prior to our actual scan... but I managed to find a scan for 45 and you get the pound off future scans (we get a private gender one) so I’m like technically it was only 35? So I don’t begrudge 35 pound and means I can see my mum soon. I’ve been avoiding her she always knows when I hide anything/can tell if I lie and she’s been convinced I should be pregnant for a while now lol. So booked it for when I should be 9 weeks 2 days I’m excited

Yey how exciting yea I was like that but I get so anxious in the first tri it's awful xx

How are things going darlin?

Omg I'm so late to this post but massive congratulations! Happy and healthy 9months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->