2nd cycle - 8dpo today - line eyes

See something on the frer but can't tell if it's pink. Hope it's ur bfp. Good luck

I think BFP too!! This is amazing. Can’t wait to see how it progresses

I found a test OH hid so going to test in the morning with it got a cheapie I light use tonight too if I hold long enough x

Took my internet cheapie this evening didn’t want to use a frer on evening pee.
This is the cheapie I’m not sure what to think of it I kinda see something but it is very faint or not there at all (line eyes) but I relaise they need more hcg so maybe just that. move been cramping today though so hope that’s not AF related I’m not due on till thursday!

85AEDC45-3350-403A-88C4-BBD8743910F3.jpeg

Took my internet cheapie this evening didn’t want to use a frer on evening pee.
This is the cheapie I’m not sure what to think of it I kinda see something but it is very faint or not there at all (line eyes) but I relaise they need more hcg so maybe just that. move been cramping today though so hope that’s not AF related I’m not due on till thursday!

View attachment 1084653

I see that line xx

Can’t wait till tomorrow morning I’ve been feeling so nauseous and broke out in spots so would be good to have a positive reason for all that

Deffo early bfp :) All mine looked like that

I see that line without squinting!

Not sure what to think now i can kinda see something but No where near as easy to see as yesterday

FC9A16F2-FD38-49B5-B871-AFCC107DAC71.jpeg 9D7204CF-D63F-410E-984F-53E792449768.jpeg

I see something :) xx

It’s soo much lighter than the test yesterday morning though so will take another tomorrow or maybe wait
Till I’m due my
Period x

It’s soo much lighter than the test yesterday morning though so will take another tomorrow or maybe wait
Till I’m due my
Period x

My afternoon wee was so much better than morning this was one of my examples xx

PicsArt_07-08-03.27.26.jpg

I’m scared to use my expensive tests on anything other than fmu :blush: I just find it so strange both were fmu so surely they should be
Roughly the same or darker but the one from this morning my friend said she doesn’t see a line at all on it so I’m really hoping I’m not out but
Starting to get that dread feeling

upload_2020-7-19_13-15-27.jpeg upload_2020-7-19_13-15-27.png

Didn’t mean those emojis my phone is being
A mupppet

Didn’t mean those emojis my phone is being
A mupppet

Stupid phone :rofl: I no what you mean lovely it's so hard especially when you see a line then you doubt your eyes :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->