2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

BabyBelle88

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Anyone out there concieved after coming off of microgynon 30?

I finsihed the pill pack and 6 weeks later had my period (no withdrawal bleed)

84 LONG days consisting of pretty much all pg/af symptoms finally af arrived.. im now on cd3 and am hiping i ov this month,, im using fertility friend and am observing my cm..

Would love to make some friends on here, i find myself getting hooked on this website !!

Anybody been through similar situation or on cd 4 ?

belle x

Hi! I came off microgynon in January, each cycle getting longer since then! Im on cycle 5 now and have started using opks this month. Had +opk on the 21st, ov pains on the 29th then another +opk on the 30th so god knows when I ov'd! Im going to listen to my body and assume the 29th due to the pains! So now im in tww land (or 3 - 4 ww land!). I'll never use microgynon again! Lol x

Blimey, yeah defo a no go for me too! Wow I hope mine isn't long than 84 days longest three months of my life!! Lol well thanks for comment, keep In touch on how u get on hun!x

Good luck ladies! I used to take microgynon but switched to Yasmin due to having skin problems on microgynon. I came off in May this year and have just started my third cycle, my first two were 35 and 37 days and I really hope they're not going to keep getting longer!

My last cycle, the longest, was 54 days, the one before 40, then 36 then 31. Its different for everyone so dont panic! This is the reason I started opks so if i didnt get a +opk by say day 40 i could expect another 54 day cycle and not have to drive myself crazy wondering where af is. I'm expecting a 40 day cycle or thereabouts this time x

Hey, I was on microgynon before TTC last time (and had been for maybe 10 years)... my cycles were great though: 26 days, 22 days, 29 days, 28 days then I conceived. I went back on microgynon after having lo and have just come off again and so far, it looks like being the same this time - I think I Ov'd at a similar time to before... GL all

How many dpo is everyone? I think im at 7-8dpo now. Had ov pains on the 29th and a +opk on the 30th. Holding out on testing until the middle of next week x

Hello.i came off it 19 weeks ago and period irregular...4 weeks, then 8, then 6 weeks apart! Really hoping it will get more frequent and regular..first time ttc and just want to have some kind of cycle so I can stop starting at bfn tests!

Hello.i came off it 19 weeks ago and period irregular...4 weeks, then 8, then 6 weeks apart! Really hoping it will get more frequent and regular..first time ttc and just want to have some kind of cycle so I can stop starting at bfn tests!

It is hard seeing those bfns, especially on the longer cycles when you're absolutely convinced you're pg... Last cycle I went to the docs as I'd had not hint of af, did a test there and BAM af came the day after! So I never called to get my results... But it just goes to show she loves to mess with our minds! X

Totally...last month was the first time I genuinely thought I might be pregnant...but no....so weird ttc for the first time, exciting but scary! Just hope it happens for us x

Ha that's what I did I had a second appointment last Thursday but af decided to turn up on the sunday lol I'm not moaning though now on cd9 and hoping its straightened itself out now.. Very optimistic I know but hey ho.. You have to be when it comes to this otherwise u go mad don't u!lol

Lets get some bfps in this thread!!! Give all the other ladies with problems after microgynon some hope! X

I came off microgynon in January and waited 5 months for my first AF. Now I'm waiting for my second which is 6 weeks and counting..
It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on.. :/
Don't mean to put a downer on this thread but it's good to talk to others who are going through similar as no one knows we are ttc! good luck everyone.

We're the same, I've only hinted to two close friends we're even considering it and told our families not to expect anything for a few more years as I was feeling under pressure with everyone around us having babies.great to speak to you girls, my friends would be asking questions if I so much as turned down a glass of wine if they knew we were ttc, so it's great to have somewhere to talk so openly about it. :) x

Is anyone trying otk yet? I'm scared to as think I'd become obsessed...so for now have no idea if it's pco or the pill that's affecting me or if I'm even ovulating! i stupidly presumed if you had periods that meant you had ovulated....turns out this ttc is more complex than I thought!

Is anyone trying otk yet? I'm scared to as think I'd become obsessed...so for now have no idea if it's pco or the pill that's affecting me or if I'm even ovulating! i stupidly presumed if you had periods that meant you had ovulated....turns out this ttc is more complex than I thought!

I started to use opks this month and Ive found its actually made me obsess less! Because i know when Ive ov'd I know after 14-16 days af is due. This month my +opk came around cd26-27 so I know to expect around a 40day cycle.... Its just takes the guessing away and prevents me thinking im in the tww when I've not even ov'd yet x

Ok so I've just bought pregnacare conception... It's cd 10 today I've I've started getting my lotiony cm (sorry for tmi) hoping it gets less and less and turns to ewcm over the next week or so... Honestly girls I'm so feeling it this month.. On a different note have a hospital appointment morning regarding my moles .. :( very scared if I'm honest., just want the all clear so I can move on and start a famalam :) xxx

Try not to fret belle, sure it'll be fine.i had one checked out once but was give, got it removed anyway though as it was stressing me out!i can now claim to have had plastic surgery ha ha
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->