2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

You'll be fine Belle :) well I'm 9-10dpo now I think... Not many symptoms so far. A bit of slight nausea and my boobs feel huge lol I really want to test but I'm going to do my best to wait it out until Monday... Maybe try the odd opk in the mean time ;) Wheres everyone else upto? X

Thanks for support girls.. Went gone gotta have one removed but she says it's ok just to be safe... Ooo 10dpo excited much :) I'd try and wait as long as poss hun.. I'm on cd11 do got a way yet but all seems to be coming along nicely (I.e cm and stuff) I have one test from boots sitting in my drawer from last to time going to test on cd29 day before a pals christening.. Ya never know a! Lol keep us posted girls!! Xx

So excited! Im trying my best not to convince myself I'm pg this time... We only dtd on ov day so I'm telling myselfself I'm probably out... But then again you never know! Lol xxx

Could still happen though hun, I had the most biggest shooting pain a few hours ago been googling it, but it could mean anything I suppose I thought I may be ovulating but I know it's still early.. I swear in going to an expert in female bodies by the time I pop out a bubba! Lol

I'm the same..every twinge and I think it could be o but I'm only just on cd10 ...my imagination running away with me! Now have my period calendar app as my new obsession...how sad is that?!

I had a docs appointment yest & they are going to do blood tests, I'm glad they are starting to take me a bit seriously, I'm not even sure I have even ov'd since Jan!
Good luck girls!

To me ov pain feels like a stitch but in the pelvic area as opposed to the side x

on cd 11 and cm monitoring now...! Reading lots about pcos and so confused..some day see my gp for tests now, others saying wait a year, otk sometimes work but often don't in pcos...too much info out there! Trying not to stress and keep trying naturally fora few more months and hope my cycle regulates :-(

I worry about pcos too sometimes. Try and remember stress makes ttc harder (I know i know its not easy to relax!) im 11-12dpo... Holding out until
monday still! Had some nausea but its so hot here at the minute I'm telling mysel its te heat causing it lol x

I'm on cd14 today no Ewcm just LOTS of creamy cm! last three days I've had major cramps some really painful then constant dull ache.. Surely got to be ovulation pains surely?!

Xx

Lets hope so Belle! I was gonna test today BUT im feeling very premenstrual so I'll wait it out a few more days. My gut feeling is that Im out this time. Staying positive though :) x

You never know love try and long it out as much as poss, still no Ewcm for me but the cramps have stopped.. So confused :\

Xx

I'm the same belle although no cramps either.have decided if no bfp this month then going to see my gp and ask to get my hormones checked to see if pcos is affecting me as I don't want to try for another 5 months to discover I've not even been ovulating.in the meantime though lots of bd ing so it's not all bad ;-)

The witch got me last night :( BUT Im happy because for the first time since I started ttc she came on time and this cycle wasnt longer than the last one which was the pattern since January. Opks have definately helped. I had ov pain on the 29th then a +opk on the 30th then exactly two weeks later af arrived. I now feel like I can say I did ov! As for ewcm its very rare I get it, only a tiny bit once this month... So maybe this is another thing microgynon messes with! Naughty microgynon! Im tryin evening of primrose tabs this time
to see if they can help with ewcm.

Anyway its a shame the witch caught me this month but at least I feel like my body is finally starting to work on its own like it should. Afs more normal this time whereas its been watery since coming of microgynon... Next month is my month!!! X

I'm the same belle although no cramps either.have decided if no bfp this month then going to see my gp and ask to get my hormones checked to see if pcos is affecting me as I don't want to try for another 5 months to discover I've not even been ovulating.in the meantime though lots of bd ing so it's not all bad ;-)

Have you tried opks to see if you are ovulating? They've helped me so much to put my mind at rest x

Oh damn aunt flo bugzz! well like u Said your cycles getting shorter so always a plus! Yes think i might start opks nect cycle..Hmm primrose sounds promising but tbh im gonna stick to me pregnacare conception and take mixture all these herbal tabs vitamins ain't half playing tricks on my toilet routine (excuse the tmi) lol

.. However on that note girls sorry to gross Yous out I have a head scratcher.. I'm on cd17 now, last night bd'd twice..(yes one if those nights lol) now Im used to the icky sticky coming out of me after sex or maybe a few hours later but today at work had more cramps (like the last few other days only todays was more mild) I then had a bath today and this evening noticed clear very stretchy cm on paper.. Do u think this is late icky sticky from last night coming out or EWCM? It wasn't loads but enough to be stretchy.. Also if it was have i missed my chance by not doing it tonight??

Apologies once again for the X rated post.. But If ya can't talk here where can ya talk!? Lol

Xx

I think if you dtd last night and then had possible ov pain today then the timing is perfect. Those lil swimmers would be sat waiting for eggy when you ov'd. So if this was your ov then thats a good sign :) theres is a way to tell between semen and ewcm but I forget what it is... Sorry hun x

Thanks you! Lol yeah I read one floats and one doesnt but it all says different everywhere!

Anyway dunno if I'm just looking to into this but I've had terrible wind All day at work( very embarrassing)!! Hoping this is signs even tho it's very early still wanted to note..

How's everyone getting in anyway ?? X

Im cd3 now, had a day and a half of heavy period, just spotting today though. So for me now its back to waiting for ov to come... Nothing exciting to report really lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->