2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Wish I could use otk but cycle so irregular plus pcos can give false positives I read, plus scared I'll become obsessed with them. Bd ing like mad ha ha, first month we're trying to bd at least 3 times a week, fingers crossed!(not twice a night though like belle, i must be getting old! Lol)x

Haha trust me last time I had a night like that I was about 18!! Tbh didn't think he had it in him!! Lol x

We usually will bd every other day throughout the month (youd think thatd do the trick!) but so far nada! We had few problems this month though with DD and so there was a week we didnt dtd very much and of course this was ov week. We only managed to bd once on ov day... Unfortunately that just wasn't enough this time. DF is under strict instructions to keep his strength up this month. He's been told I dont like the dissappointment when af comes and we ARE getting a bfp this month!!! Hahaha x

Haha its gotta be done! We needs some BFPs on this here thread lol x

Hey all,
I've not posted since the first page of this thread (having a one year old leaves no time for anything, lol). As I said, last time it took 4 months after I came off microgynon to conceive... but OMG, I still cant believe it, this time I've got a :bfp:the cycle I came off Microgynon!!!! :wacko: I cant believe it! I don't think I Ov'd the first month I came off last time, so we werent even trying really... We only dtd twice!!! :haha: - and only one of those times was anywhere near Ov!!!! But OMG, I tested at 9dpo because I had a feeling (even though I was definately expecting to be proved wrong!:dohh:), and lots of cramping and saw the faintest line!!! Today I'm 11 dpo and there's quite a clear line!!! Definately got my :bfp: :wacko:
But anyway, sorry for rambling, I'm still in shock that it happened so quickly without us even trying!!!! What I really wanted to do was give you girls a bit of positive news - that the pill doesnt necesarily mess you up that much - I got a bfp on my 4th cycle last time, and my 1st this time - so think positive girls - I'm sure your bfps are just around the corner. Big hugs and loads of :dust: to you all

Oh my god that's amazing news!!! So happy for you!! so lovely to see a bfp on this thread, fingers crossed it's the first of many. Congratulations!xxxxx

Congratulations Caroline I'm so happy for you! Have a happy and healthy 9 months sweetie x

Omg congrats Caroline!!! So happy for u, that's give me such hope knowing there's light at the end of the microgynon tunnel!! Lol can I ask, I'm on my third cycle since pill, and I'm on cd 22 now all day today I've have slight pressure feeling pushing down on my abdomen ( like about 4 inches down from belly button) right jn the centre do u think this could be anything girls, or have any of u felt this? I'm just not sure if it's me taking more notice if every twinge.. But I have been feeling it on and off all day!? Bare in mind my cycles are all over the place.. Testing on saturday either way (cd28)

Congrats in Caroline :) xx

I get that when af due but hopefully that's not the case for you belle.was testing every 28 days like you as my cycle all over the place, but this time going to wait til 42 days. I'm doing my first half marathon so training for that is taking my mind off ttc which is a good thing, so after I've done my race if no af will then test....if no bfp I figure I'll be so happy at completing the run itshouldn't upset me too much.tbh I'm resigned to expecting bfns for a few months yet,i just don't think it'll happen for me soon..I've always felt it would take time for me :-( .who knows though.

Hi girls,
I'm new to this,so forgive me...I too am TTC ,it's nice to see others with the same worries and in the same boat,it's all I seem to think about at the min x I was on microgynon after I had my son 8 Yeats ago,I stopped takin it in March this year,with no luck....I dread my period due date,which happens to be today haha x I'm confused to the abbreviation on here,such as dpo opk,bfn?? There are others too! Help! Xx

Hi girls,
I'm new to this,so forgive me...I too am TTC ,it's nice to see others with the same worries and in the same boat,it's all I seem to think about at the min x I was on microgynon after I had my son 8 Yeats ago,I stopped takin it in March this year,with no luck....I dread my period due date,which happens to be today haha x I'm confused to the abbreviation on here,such as dpo opk,bfn?? There are others too! Help! Xx

Hi girls,

Hello love! Welcome!!

Cm cervical mucus
Ewcm egg white cervical mucus
Dpo days past ovulation
Bfn big fat negative
Bfp big fat positive

I'll be honest I think but not hundred percent opk is ovulation predictions kits the girls have been talking about them on here but I don't use them so didn't feel the need to ask what they meant..(very cheeky I know ) lol

Baby dust to you this month :) xx

Hi Girls,

Can I join you?

I'm Hannah, I've just come off Yasmin and having my withdrawal bleed now - going to start trying straight away.

I came off Yasmin before trying for my little boy in March 2011, I'd been on it for about 14 years following the birth of my daughter so we thought it would take ages to conceive. I fell pregnant about a week or so after having my withdrawal bleed, so my body must have ovulated straight away! In December 2011 my little boy was born, he's now coming up 9 months old. I'm hoping it will be quick again this time.

We didn't really have to try at all last time but i've started temping and I'm going to use opk's the first cycle to see if I can find out when O might be.

I'm very excited, i've only just started temping but I can see that its probably addictive and I guess all part of the fun. Unless of course you've been trying for a long time - then it would only be frustrating.

Wishing you all lots of :dust: and congratulations Caroline.

One quick question to those temping, are you doing it orally or vaginally and does it really matter - think i prefer orally.

Hannah x

Welcome girls nice to see some more of us! Hannah I don't personally temp so I can't really help with that but tere are plenty of ladies on the boards who will be happy to help you.

Freakyfish I'm the same as you I dread my due date. Especially the times when my OH has convinced himself I'm pg. the only way I get through is to remember I'm one cycle closer to getting our baby :) we'll all get there in the end and hopefully keep getting the bfps rolling in and passing on hope to other ladies like ourselves x

Appointment made for next friday with my gp....has anyone had blood tests done or know how it works? Do they need to take it at a certain time of the month? Might be tricky if that's the case given how irregular my cycle is. Nervous but excited to see what comes of it.

Hi Hannah.. Nice little group we having going here :) when everyone expected test date then girls?! No I don't temp either I just check cm and take pregnacare conception each day.. Also ss83 I'm guessing they will just take bloods at any point after all it's the best way to track everything really is it not?

I'm testing this Friday or saturday( if I can keep my patience lol) soo hoping for this this month girls ... Good luck to all!!! Xx

I hope so belle, just need to make sure everything is okay to put my mind at rest. I'm just going to fib and day I've been ttc for a few months longer than I have so they take me seriously...!

Lol I've been thinking of telling the doc a few fibs too to get the ball rolling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->