2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Thank you buggz!

Have you tested yet!? I've got a feeling this is your month:thumbup:

I'm picking a test up today so will test tomorrow morning. Got cramps today but they are more like ov cramps now. Ive got sore nips too! I dont feel like af is on the
way at all. Shes officially one day late which is very exciting because she always comes on cd 32 (exactly 14 days after a positive opk) eeek x

Been and bought four tests haha x

Any news buggz?

Bbs still hurting & brown cm last few days now, cm nr cervix is creamy & white & the brown has all but gone so not sure if ov was earlier than wkend & that be ib or if its ov related. Only time will tell i guess.

My skin seems to have calmed down from the teenage style acne gross lol

ss hope you get a nice surprise bfp! X

thanks bloomin broody, unlikely tho...another negaitve ov result from the docs today. went on the pregnany forums to see if anyone had similar probs but got their bfp and got tips to get agnus castus to try sort out my cycle so giving that a go, cant hurt anyway! gave me lots of hope anyway, loads of ladies out there with very similar experience who got their bfp with no help.

Well 3 days late now girls. I tested yesterday but got a bfn :( no sign of af yet so who knows whats happening lol x

It's not over til af arrives, fingers crossed!x

Well... I broke the golden rule... The one where you dont look at a test after 10mins.... I looked at fridays today and theres a line now... So i did another and BFN! So I dunno maybe a chemical x pic to follow x

https://s1268.photobucket.com/album...339E1D94_zpsad7022e2.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Are they all from friday as they all look positive?.fingers crossed you get a clear bfp in the next few days!
Meanwhile I've been hijacking the pregnancy forums for advice on my situation and feeling super positive that a bfp.is still positive before I even get to the clinic. Trying agnus castus fir a few cycles, failing that will go onto soy isos and see how that goes!x

Two of the pics are opks from a while back hun x. So glad youre feelin better now. Your bfp is definately possible x

So buggz, whats the latest?
I'm now trying soy isos as of today, cd2 (shortest cycle last month - 32 days - since coming off bc, not ovulating but a step in the right direction!)...ac giving me terrible tummy ache and it takes months to start working so knocked that on the head quickly! Trying not to pin my hopes on it but read so many good things on these forums about it...time will tell...

Good luck hun I really hope it works for you. Still no news here. Af is officially a week late, bfn yesterday. I don't really know what to think. If I'd had a chemical surely af would have arrived by now! Been really emotional and ive had cramps but not af cramps and occasional nausea. I've read a lot of threads saying to trust the bfp over the bfns but I'm getting less and less optimistic with every bfn. I think I'll just have to wait it out a few days and try a different brand. I remember I didnt get a bfp with DD till I was six weeks pg so there is still a small glimmer of hope but I just dont know x

Well girls things are looking good at the minute... Sort of! DF and I did the deed this evening and for an hour afterwards I was in agony! My whole belly tightened up, had shooting pains from my back to my bits! I was in so much pains I was worrying for a while. The last time this happened to me was 10 years ago when I was pg with DD! Its not a great side effect to have but Im excited :)

Ive done some googling and apparantly this is very common in early pregnancy so maybe, just maybe, I will have an announcement bery soon! Xxx

Hi ladies :)
Buggz sounds promising!

Ss really hope u get lucky soon! Fxd x

Afm im limbo of possible ib or af its just a waiting game now to see what happens. Details in my sig, gonna test 30th if af doesn't come back x

I hope its your turn for a bfp bloomin broody! Well I am now 11 whole days late, tested today with superdrug's early responce and still bfn! I really dont know what to think. Every night I have dreams of bfps and then wake up all disappointed. I'm seriously losing the faith right now! I didn use fmu today but rhe tests are 10mui so i didnt think it would matter really. Ill test agin in the mornin I suppose, I just want an answer x

Hi ladies! Got my bfp today! So last weeks bleed for a day & a bit must have been ib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->