2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

ok girls bit of a dilema...sorry for tmi..

ok so friday evening had hard bloated tum which i noticed in the bath, very pot bellied!lol so.. bd'ed yesterday morning , straight after OH noticed blood on my knickers..wasnt red RED ( was about stain was about the size of a fist.. ) but more like watered down pink like the begining of af .....

so went to the bathroom and went a wee.. nothing come out not even on the tissue.. completely dissappeared .. still today nothing stomach just wobbly now.. also my face in so bad at the mo with acne.. i believe will show her face bit was strange how that come and then just stopped.. i have just creamy cm now like i have done for the last ten weeks pretty much!lol any thoughts??x

This sounds very promising to me chick. Would the timing be right for implantation? Xxx

Well it would of been 6 days after the strong positive opk? Bit soon isn't it? Anyway... Got a call today from doctors got to go in about my scan results tomorrow!! Eek :(

Early implantation does happen and six days is far too soon for af. Good lick with your results I'm sure all will be good x

I dunno Hun, got a bad feeling about these results tbh... How u getting on anyway love?x

Really hope it goes well hun keep me posted.

Theres not much going on with me at the minute tbh. This months been a write off really... Too much going on lol. Spoke to DF last night and told him to book his ideas up and we cleared the air. He feels I'm giving up on us so I told him I thought it was him giving up so I stopped trying to make things better. Its just been a crappy month I think and we've not made time for each other. So anyway, waiting to see if af turns up... But ov pains lasted a week this time and ive not opk'd so not sure when its due. Secretly hoping that not trying has done the trick, but like I say its been a b*tch of a month so Im not gonna hold my breath lol x

Hi guys soz not been on in a while.. But here's my story so far

Cd 81, scan results in I have cysts on ovaries with possible chance of pcos.. .seeing gynochologist on Tuesday..

Had cramps on Monday and this Friday will be exactly 3 months since last period.. So really haven't a clue.. I'm hoping they just give me clomid and let me crack on.. Handling well as the appointments and results are coming back quite efficient.. Just want to get to the bottome it now?! How's everyone doing?x

Well hun at least something will be done. Your one step closer to that BFP x

Hey girls how's everyone doing? Gyno ruled out pcos and sent me down for full blood work should know more by next week.x

Your getting to the bottom of it bit by bit then honey.

I don't really have much to report to be honest. Start opking again tomorrow and this month I'm armed with preseed because it very rare that I get ewcm. I'm thinking his swimmers just arn't able to get to where they need to go lol but we'll see! If I'm honest I'm getting to a point where its just too much effort to keep trying... Like nothings working so whats the point but we have to keep going don't we! I think I need to get myself of to the doctors really xxx

How's everyone doing?
I've been off the forum for a bit as been a bit down about the whole ttc thing. I feel the same as you Buggz. Like nothing's working so what's the point. We've given it one last try as much BDing as possible around ovulation and if I don't get my BFP by end of this cycle we are going to go to docs and say it's been a year. Get the ball rolling kind of thing. We're also going to try and stop trying so hard. No opk's etc but don't know if it will happen. It's hard to just stop trying after trying for so long.
How did your bloodwork results go BabyBelle?

I think were all in a bit of a slump at present! Ive used the preseed this month so its back to the tww now x

How many dpo are you buggz. I'm 4dpo now.
Hope the preseed has worked for you. I've used that this cycle too.

Hi ladies :) i came off microgynon end Sept, taken it since i was 16 (now almost 28) apart from 2 breaks for my surprise pregnancies 4yrs apart (boys now 8 & 4) so first time TTC! Just finished my first natural af so the bd party has started!

Attempting to be relaxed & not card or temp as i really dnt wanna get stressed out by it.

X

Hi bloominbroody and welcome :flower:
I think taking it relaxed is the best way to start. Hopefully you won't be ttc for long. Good luck. Was your first cycle pretty normal coming off the pill?

Hi Sarah :)
My first natural cycle was incredibly light compared to what im used to, the ov pain i had was a shocker for me. two wks b4 af it was a major lower back & tummy ache/pain.

I really have to remember my ss last time turned into af so i dnt drive myself crazy lol
X

Welcome bloomin broody!

Im only 5 dpo... Nine more days to wait until i find out if preseed is as magic as people make it out to be... Ive got a good feeling about it though! X

Hi buggz :)
Ooh Gl! Hopefully time will fly for u, nothing worse than the waiting game x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"