2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

I know tell me about it. Im really crampy today and theres a few symptoms goin on that i dont usually have! Excitin stuff x

Least ovulation pains means you're ovulating though bloomin broody. That's a good sign I think :thumbup: hope you have nice regular cycles!

Ooh that sounds promising Buggz. Really hope this is the month for you.

I have no symptoms. Don't feel pregnant by any means. Usually I get all excited thinking I am and I'm not so just going with the flow. Not feeling any real need to test either. I've got about a week of my tww left. Not particulary hopeful really. Trying to stay positive though :haha:

Thanks Sarah i hope so too, another week then I'll be in the tww! Really hope we get to bd at least one b4 the wkend otherwise i think I'll miss ov x

Morning ladies :)
Sarah any symptoms yet?
Buggz when u due to test?

Afm not ov'd yet but if i go by a 28day cycle then today is the start of my tww. But for now til i get another shot at bd & ov im gonna ignore my tww.
Think ov is on the way though as had boob pains last few days although didn't get them last month but i take it my body is still adjusting to no bcp.

X

Hi hun Im 10-11 dpo so if no af by Thursday I'll be testing so hoping that witch stays away lol x

Hi Buggz fx'd for u she stays away!
We finally bd last night but not sure if i caught any swimmers as it was hubbys second ejaculation within an hr of him getting over excited & coming b4 penetration (tmi sorry!)

May try bd again tonight just to be sure x

Hello girls...6 weeks of a break so thought I'd check in and say hello. How is everyone doing? I'm on cd28 now, me and dh going to see the gp on Tuesday for the latest ov test results (likely to be negative like last time) and to discuss referral to the fertility clinic. The past 6 weeks have been great, stopped symptom spotting and obsessing once I found out I'm not ovulating and it's actually been so nice not having to think about it. We're still bding 3 times a week but its for fun as much as ttc! Don't get me wrong, I still have days where it gets me down and I get tearful, but most of the time I'm upbeat and feel confident that it will happen when the time is right and a fertility clinic referral isn't the end but just the beginning. In the meantime have organised loads to look forward to, incl a ski holiday in march and a few concerts in the summer. I can't put my life on hold, and if a miracle happens and I get pg then who cares if I have to put my social life on hold! x

Hi Ss83 aw i bet its nice not having to worry & enjoying each other without pressure. Sorry to hear ur not ovulating , but good you're seeing docs to sort it out x

We got to bd again last night & i have a suspicion i may have ov'd last night/this morning ish as had cramps yesterday evening but still guessing! I wnt know for real till i get bfp or af i suppose.

If not pg this month i may get some opk's to try figure it out x

hey girls. hope you are all well?

just thought this might give you some optimism.

10 months off the pill and I'm up the duff :happydance:

Good luck to all of you.

Attachments

• IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to hear you aren't ovulating ss83. You could start ovulating by yourself though. I didn't ovulate for the first few cycles but obviously am now. Hope you get it sorted either way. Good luck :thumbup:

Good luck to all of you.

Ooo congratulations!! There is hope after microgynon after all! h & h 9 months!x

Definitely hope, even with irregular cycles!
And even if you have no symptoms. I dont feel pregnant at all! Apart from the cold I'm fine!

I think im ov-ing now ! Got ewcm but beige in colour which i think.is down to bd-ing last night & night b4 so tomorrow is 1dpo. Having twinges in my left ovary (area) so this must be ov right?! X

Great to see someone with irregular cycles get abfp, gives me hope! Another negative ov test today from the docs...see what they day tomorrow about our referral to fertility clinic.x

Good luck to all of you.

Thats amazing! Well done honey so happy for you x

Well heres my update. The witch is due tomorrow, I dont feel any of the usual af symtoms, so hoping she stays away :) x

Fingers crossed for you buggz!
Fertility clinic referral now made, so likely be march or april before we get the appointment. In the meantime dh getting a sperm analysis. So looks like bfp is a long way off but who knows...my body might prove me wrong while we're waiting!

Stranger things have happened ss... Lets hope you get knocked up in the mean time!

Sounds like ov to me bloomin broody!

Im hopin so much the witch stays away tomorrow, my cycles have been like clockwork (32 days) for 4 cycles now... Cd32 tomorrow so eiter gonna be very excited tomorrow or absolutely devastated! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->