2nd cycle , ttc help! Having doubts :(

ttcformylove

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm new to this site. This is our second month trying. This month used opks. Got a positive on cd12 & cd13. did the deed on Cd10, cd12, cd13, cd14. I'm currently on cd18, with no symptoms. I'm worried im out bc of this. Do you still think there is hope for us? This will be our first child. At my pre conception appt everything seemed to look good as far as the doctor could see. Thanks in advance ladies.

You are definitely not out! Your timing of intercourse is great.
Sometimes the cycles with no symptoms turn out to be BFP cycles.

Nope definitely not out hun. Most symptoms wont really start till after you've missed af & in some cases including mine pre af & early pregnancy symptoms have been same still cramping etc

thank you so much. im getting nervous bc my breasts r slightly sore, im cd19 and they always are before my period. i hope that its just happening bc it normally does and my body is working itself out. i suppose it is still early even for implantation. thank you for your response it sure does help.

My boobs were sore when pregnant and also not pregnant! So hard to tell sometimes as pre AF symptoms are very like early pregnancy symptoms and if its your first you've nothing to compare to either, I've been on this site since sep 2012 and seen so many women with no symptoms get their bfp so don't worry:) good luck! Xxx

thank you so much. im pretty down right now. i am on cd22, and my cycle is 27-29 days, last month was 27. and i am just having normal pms symptoms so i feel like im out. im so sad, i told myself i wasnt going to feel this way. i would give up anything to be a mother :(

Please don't feel sad, it will happen for you, I know its so hard to be patient when something means so much, we are in our 12th cycle trying to conceive our last v much wanted lo, it is very hard to stay positive sometimes but I do try, you've def got plenty of time yet so don't loose hope, it will happen xxxcxx

Were NTNP but hoping to conceive #2. Im approx 7dpo... no signs at all. Cant remember when i started to get symptoms with DS. Felt positive last month then AF arrived and dont feel positive this month at all. Time will tell i guess. If BFN this month were gonna be bedding more and trying properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->