2nd ectopic pregnancy :(...devestated

koshka

Reaction score
7 months ago I had ectopic pregnancy and unfortunately I lost my right tube. I got pregnant last month so I was under close supervision. After a week of tests I was told today that I'm having another ectopic pregnancy. I'm absolutely heartbroken and devastated. This time I received shot of methotrexate hoping we will be able to save my left tube. I have my next appointment this coming Friday and I'm praying my hcg levels start going down and I will get to keep my tube. I can't believe it happened to us again :(

Sorry for your loss,:hugs:, i'll say a wee prayer for you x

Oh no hunny, I'm so sorry. :hugs: I hope everything goes okay. You are in my thoughts.

I am so sorry for your losses. I hope I can give you some hope. I lost my right tube when an ectopic that was repeatedly misdiagnosed ( it was all in my head until the last few days) ruptured in a lift at the hospital. I then was told that my other remaining tube was abnormally long and that I would have to have it removed. I was booked in and 11 weeks from the surgery date I found out I was pregnant with DD.
I then had another ectopic which was treated with methotrexate, and again the hospital wanted to remove the remaining tube. I got a second opinion and a hsg, and low and behold it was neither abnormally long nor in any way damaged.
I did have dermoid cysts diagnosed and I was scheduled for right ovary removal in May 2013.
In Sept 12 I found out I was pregnant with twin girls!
I dont want to bore you with my medical history, but please dont ever give up hope and investigate every avenue that there is. I had an understanding GP who presecribed clomid when I fell pregnant with DD, to boost the chances of ovulating on the good side, however there is a school of thought that suggests that even on the bad side the egg will make its way down.
I just want to give you hope. Keep you chin you lovey. XXXXX

Im so sorry, after one ectopic we all hope never to have another, im so sorry you are going through this again! I had ectopic in my left tube but they managed to cut the pregnancy out and save my tube.
If you do have to have surgery maybe talk to someone high up and see if this is an option.
Keeping everything crossed this doesnt turn in surgery for you.

I'm so sorry to hear this. We had an ectopic in march and are now starting to try again...I also had my right tube removed and just recently started having pain in my left side...I'm hoping its just ovulation. My heart goes out to you and your family. I couldnt imagine how you feel. xoxoxoxo

I send you my thoughts and love. I have had two also. Lost a tube the first time and methotrexate the second time. Don't give up hope. Xxx

I'm so so sorry to read this.

I hope they can save your tube as they caught it early

I know it's devastating but if you have your ovaries they can do IVF....FX you won't need it.

I'm so devastated for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->