2nd ICSI

Thanks Bevziibubble

I'm wondering if anyone experience the same, my nose got some kind of sense when Dh injecting Pergoveris.

Is it just me or it's normal ?

Today is day 4 of stimulation and doctor appointment tomorrow.
I don't know if my body works well with the injections because I don't feel anything. Just a bit dizzy after injections. Normally I'll sleep after injections. I don't feel bloated at all. Is that normal ?

I didn't feel bloated until the very last days of stims. I think it's normal since the follicles are still small.

Don’t have much advice to offer but good luck tomorrow!

After four days of stimulation, i had an ultrasound to check the follicles, only two follicles are around 11-12mm, 6 follicles around 6-7mm, and one at 3 mm. FS suggest to stop the stimulation and start long protocol in the next cycle. I think I'm not responding well for the injections.

Our next appointment is Feb 22, to check the follicle counts. Hope the count is good to start the protocol and get a success this time.xx

I'm so sorry you had to stop. Must be disappointing :(
Good luck for next cycle though!

I had quit my job.. it's a hard decision as i know we need LOTS of $$ for our IVF Journey.
I was way too stressful, had insomnia, wake up 3 times in the night and bad office politics.. I'm feeling too stressful , can't breathe well and i can't continue to work in that situation while doing IVF. so i choose to quit for my mental health.
I was discussing with dh about my stress and he is supporting me. i'm feeling sorry for him and a bit relief after i make the decision. I'll resign today and hopefully the company pay the last salary as i'm working remotely.

I know dh is kind of stressful in term of financial now and i want to help.
Anyone know any company hiring purchaser / any other job that allows to work remotely?

HELP!! I NEED ADVICE...
I got my AF in the morning today!
Actually i got my AF on Feb 4th and start the stimulation injection from Feb 6th for 4 days then stop the protocol due to the follicles not responding well to the injections.
If it's normal cycle, AF should have to show up on March 4th. but i got my AF today, day 15th of my menstrual cycle.

my concern is will it be possible that AF show up earlier due to the stimulation injections which dr ask me to stop ? the stimulation injections mess up the hormone and causing AF to show up earlier?

i'm feeling nausea and worrying...

Update..
I had an appointment with FS yesterday. She found out from the ultrasound that the two follicles from the previous stimulation are still growing, so we couldn't start the new stimulation injections.

We have scheduled to have another ultrasound scan on 9 March and expecting that the two follicles are gone /absorb by myself in order to start our long protocol.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks dear.
We had a FS appointment yesterday. It was D18 of my cycle.
We started for Decapeptyl 0.1mg injection. Will have to take the injections everynight and visit our FS again when i get my AF.
i'm gonna stay positive and contro my emotion. I feel that i'm getting a bit emotional this morning. I don't know if it's the hormone things or i just can't control myself..:-#

AF showed up on Sunday,March 12th. We had the FS appointment today, discover 6 follicles and we will start gonal injections on Thursday.

Thanks girls!
Yesterday is the first day with 300IU Gonal F. We will continue the injections till 20 March and going to have the FS appointment at 21 March to check the follicle size.
Feeling a little cramp at the right lower abdomen today. Hope it's a good sign that the follicles are growing.

Anyone experience more mature eggs retrieved than what seen in the first follicle count?
My follicle count on Tuesday was 6, most of them are 0.5cm and one follicle is 0.4cm.
Hope more follicles are growing and more matured eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->