2nd miscarriage in 6 months

le_annek

Reaction score
Started bleeding last night after spotting since friday. Went to the hospital epu this morning had bloods done but also a pregnancy test that came up really faint im supposed to be 5weeks 4 days today. They said to phone back in the morning for my hcg levels but I have been bleeding and clotting all day so im devastated at the moment im not going to give myself false hope i know my baby has gone :sleep::cry: The same happened in Feb

:hugs::hugs:Didn't want to read and run, so sorry and sending big hugs xx

I'm so sorry for your loss honey. My first two losses were 5 months apart so I know exactly how you're feeling right now. I'm not going to give you false hope either as we all know that bleeding and clotting are never a good sign. All I can offer is support. The girls on here are wonderful. We're here to listen, help you through this and to offer advise and a shoulder to cry on.
I know it seems hard to imagine right now, but YOU WILL BE OK. You got through this in feb and you will get through it now aswell.

Take care of yourself and remember we are here to help.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xoxoxo

Thank you all so much for your lovely words xxxxx

So sorry your going through this, im going through a mc to at the minute, my first one was was 15 months ago, its so hard but you have support from all the amazing girls on here xxx:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Im so sorry you have to go through this....We are here for you
:hugs::hugs:

oh hun, I am so sorry you are going through this again... :hugs: We are here if you need us - the support on here is incredible and has gotten be through my mc last month... Please try to take some time for yourself... put your feet up and rest. I hope the doctors will give you some guidance.. :hugs:

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know what you are feeling,as I've had 2 m/c's- both at 5w4d. Please know that you aren't alone and others know the pain you are feeling. Sending big hugs! :hugs:

sending huge hug to you, am so sorry. I know how you feel after 2 m/c in 6 months both around the 5,6 week time. first in jan, and my last was in may. Its so devestating,.I honestly thought the sadness would never ever end. But i can promise no matter how alone you feel -your not- I joined this forum a couple weeks ago and the support is incredible. xx

I am very sorry. I went through the same thing over the last year - one loss in September and then a twin pregnancy loss in March/April. It was devastating.

It will get better for you - I promise. It sounds cliche, but time really does heal. In the meantime, we are all here if you need to talk.

Same for me, MMC in January and MC in June.

Maybe 3rd time is the charm! :hugs:

:cry: so sorry hun, I went through the same two weeks ago, sometimes i feel fine bit then i get quite emotional :sadangel:

sending you a huge :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->