2nd O in 2 years. Wait is killing meee!

jessthemess

Reaction score
I'm 10 dpo now.

Up until yesterday I was handling the wait just fine. As of yesterday I started to feel like it will be a million more days before I either get AF or get to test.

I've not ovulated since December 2012. How do you ladies do this every month? :( :( :( Too much waiting.

Wah. :(

Even though we wait every month, i have a feeling your wait is much, much harder. So sorry you have such long cycles... Good luck! Fingers crossed for you xx

I'm 10 dpo now.

Up until yesterday I was handling the wait just fine. As of yesterday I started to feel like it will be a million more days before I either get AF or get to test.

I've not ovulated since December 2012. How do you ladies do this every month? :( :( :( Too much waiting.

Wah. :(

Good luck!!! FX for you!

Did you just recently get off bc? Yeah the tww can be hard. Im just starting mine and its already awful since ive been through so many already.

Orionfox her sig says she came off BCP over two years ago .

I almost never have cycles and when I do I don't ovulate. PCOS, boooo. But I did ovulate finally!

I think you are right, that not ovulating is a kind of waiting too, I just feel immune to it now lol Ive been doing it so long.

So I can just be thankful Im two week waiting instead, even if I am going slowly crazy over it lol

oh bless you fx cross for a bfp for you!! xxxx

When are you testing, Jess? Keep us updated!

Hello all! Just checking back, letting you all know AF showed Saturday! Starting third round of Clomid today!

So sorry to hear :hugs:
But yay for starting clomid! I've seen it work miracles for lots of ladies here :) some even twins ;) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->