2nd (or 3rd/4th) babies - who wanted same sex?

GuernseyGirl

Reaction score
We already have a DD and expecting baby no 2 in 9 weeks.

During the pregnancy I've gone through the feelings of maybe it's a boy, maybe it's a girl.....but now I'm thinking it's another girl.

Did any of you want the same sex baby again for your 2nd/3rd as first? Or desperately wanted one of each?

Logistically having another girl would be good for us - they could share a bedroom (we don't have a lot of space and will have to share or we'll need to move later on!!) and it can be pink !!! DD has lots of girly toys which could be passed on / shared etc.

On the other hand, there's not many boys in our family - so it would make a change!

Just wonder what others thought / have felt?

We're on our first so can't exactly comment on your post, however we only want two and of course would like it best to have one of each. I think both DH and I would be happy in a family of girls but neither of us want to be all boys. Of my three siblings two are in families of all boys now so we lack girls. If we had two boys I guess we would try again for a girl anyway.

I have a girl and 2 boys, and i soooooo want a girl.

Well i have a girl and would like a boy they are guna have to share a room but there are so gorge jungle themes and stuff so it wont be a problem

I have a 2 year old boy who is so much fun and of course I love dearly. I am having another boy. Although I am not disappointed because I not only think it will be easier in ways having another boy, I also think that it will be nice for my little boy to have a brother to grow up with. BUT...we are only planning on have two so I'd be lying if I said there wasn't part of me that was sad that I'd won't have a daughter. Thought of going for another one, but not loving pregnancy and getting older...so this is it!!

I have a daughter too and really wanted a boy because this is our last baby. But we got another girl, we are happy because so far she is healthy :)

We go back and forth. Each of us have a son from a previous relationship. Hubby wants a daughter but I think it would be fab to have all three boys because they all do boy things! Part of me wants a daughter as well being that I grew up with only sisters. We shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->