2nd or 3rd timers?

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
just curious as to how many of us are onto our 2nd or 3rd LO's

Quite a few people that i know in real life that were pregnant around the same time as me with DD are now pregnant with their 2nd or 3rd child now!

Is anyone else finding it tough running around after a toddler whilst being pregnant, i know i'm struggling, and i'm glad that i finished work when i did! don't think i could have done it for much longer.

Im on my second, and I.agree! It takes exhaustion to a whole.new level when your pregnant with a toddler!

I just feel guilty so often because I don't have the energy to do much with DD, we've hardly been out the last few weeks with it being cold and things, and my SPD isn't helping matters either, so she's spending a lot of time in the house playing with her building bricks and her play kitchen etc.

My DD spends alot of time watching BARNEY, because I feel to lazy to do anything. :(

My DD spends alot of time watching BARNEY, because I feel to lazy to do anything. :(

Kaya watches cbeebies quite a lot but its mostly on in the background ... everytime she sees mister maker on the tv she wants to do art stuff too which occupies her for a good hour or two :)

I'm on my third, overdue with him/her in fact!

Yes it'd definitely tough going with two other children, especially when OH is working alot and I'm suffering with SPD :( the weather has kept us in quite alot recently so the tv has unfortunately been a big help, which I hate, and my children are more often than not, climbing the walls wanting to go outside. Praying on the weather picking up soon so at the very least we can be out in the garden and they can wear themselves out.

On my second now too! LO will be 3 when #2 is born so I've got my work cut out for me lol

I was absolutely knackered by the end with my 2nd and this 3rd baby is kicking my butt I'm so tired already I swear I could sleep for like 20 hours a day!!

Doesn't help that hubby works crazy long hours and my 2 year old is really hard work at the minute she has the terrible 2's badddddd!

I'm pregnant with #3 now. Have a 2y old son and a 1y old doughter:) Got my hands full already but there is room for one more:) The tv has been on a lot the past months!

Quite a few people that i know in real life that were pregnant around the same time as me with DD are now pregnant with their 2nd or 3rd child now!

Is anyone else finding it tough running around after a toddler whilst being pregnant, i know i'm struggling, and i'm glad that i finished work when i did! don't think i could have done it for much longer.

Im on my second :) I'm also due around the same time as you :) I'm due on the 2nd July. I'm finding it hard yes and very tiring. My dd is 2 tomorrow and she's already hit the terrible 2s lol xxx

Shona, you must be so excited! I'm not but definitely looking forward to having my 2nd and last!

Hi hope that this LO won't be my last! really wanting 4 or 5 in total ... think i must be crazy!!!!!!!!

Im on my second :) I'm also due around the same time as you :) I'm due on the 2nd July. I'm finding it hard yes and very tiring. My dd is 2 tomorrow and she's already hit the terrible 2s lol xxx

my due date is the 10th but will be having my c-section on the 3rd :)

Hi hope that this LO won't be my last! really wanting 4 or 5 in total ... think i must be crazy!!!!!!!!

I want 4 kids too! I'd love more but OH said 4 is plenty :haha: It will suck that I'm probably always going to have a toddler and a newborn :wacko: lol

I want 4 kids too! I'd love more but OH said 4 is plenty :haha: It will suck that I'm probably always going to have a toddler and a newborn :wacko: lol

well i'm not planning on having anymore for a few years after my little boy is born, as i want to get my degree done. so will be 3 years ish before I have any more (if it all goes to plan!) so should be okay!!!!

We're expecting number 2!
I am exhausted already haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"