2nd pregnancy symptoms

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Anyone on second pregnancies?
Would be interesting to see how they compare to first :)

X

I have morning sickness and nausea but a lot better then my first. I also have been sleeping better, but my boobs are super sore this time round!

My symptoms are pretty similar. I may have been more tired and a little less nauseous the first go around but I also had a cold during the first trimester in the middle of the holidays. Almost to second trimester and feeling much better now! Not having a cold sure helped this time!

I'm so tired! And so soon, I feel like it's too early to be this tired, it frightens me lol mom feeling a little bit of nausea which I didn't have last time. I don't want my morning eggs anymore, ew. Lol.

My nausea is much worse this time around but tiredness isn't as bad despite the awful dreams I've been having.

So far I'm just feeling super tired but I'm only 4+4. Also withdrawing from citalopram which isn't pleasant xx

This is my second time around and I dont even feel pregnant, I keep testing to make sure I am

Symptoms are totally worse this time around for me. With my first I was mainly just tired with the odd feeling of nausea. With this one I could sleep all day, feel constantly nauseous, dizzy and just don't want to eat.

2nd pregnancy, no sickness whereas i felt very sick first time. Cravin currys everynight but currys turned my stomach last time. Same back pain as last time, but Boobs not as sore. I feel normal otherwise :)

This is my 2nd - I feel fine so far as I did for no 1. I just get super tired after lunch but I don't work afternoons so I have a sleep with DD and then I am good to go.
Boobies are a bit tender again -but they're either less or I am more accustomed to the discomfort this time around.

I don't feel as hungry as I did with my first- everytime I felt a bit hungry I used to eat as I was worried that the baby would go hungry...and gained 17kgs. Mind you, it's very early days so I may eat my words - literally.

I am definitely feeling worse this time. More nauseous, actually vomiting, exhausted and run down. I figure last time I had more down time and could just relax and sleep!

Had the same early symptoms as the first time, burning sensation in boobs, out of breath running up the stairs, I knew I was pregnant. Im 7 weeks now and have nausea, gagging at smells but nothing near the last time, I'd already been hospitalised by this point in my first pregnancy for HG, so glad the sickness isn't as bad. Feel really tired this time, but probably because I have a toddler to look after and can't just rest when I want.

I wrote down all my first pregnancy symptoms and so far, compared to my first no all day nausea (yet ) not as wiped out (yet) no intense painful trapped wind over uterus.... I really hope I don't get that symptom! But im only 4 weeks and the only symptom o have so far is painful boobs! It doesn't help that my son likes to climb me like Everest!!

Feeling tired and sick like last time not eating lots like last time so at mo same apart from cramps gassy bloaty and backache didn't have last time....

Also no headaches whereas last time had lots...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->