2nd time lucky. 9 DPO.

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, after my MC in Feb, I am trying again. I only managed to :sex: 3 times when I OV'd. I already feel like total crap at 9 DPO. I have had cramping, nausea, headaches, mood swings, increase in CM, bright yellow pee and my boobs hurt on the sides and the nipples. I am tired, so so tired too. And I can't face food in a morning. I am peeing a lot too and lost all interest in sex. I feel bloated and big and clumsy!

I don't want to get my hopes up after last time. Any symptom spotters at 9 DPO want to join? :thumbup:

EDIT: I ov'd much earlier than on my tickr too.

Hi ladies, after my MC in Feb, I am trying again. I only managed to :sex: 3 times when I OV'd. I already feel like total crap at 9 DPO. I have had cramping, nausea, headaches, mood swings, increase in CM, bright yellow pee and my boobs hurt on the sides and the nipples. I am tired, so so tired too. And I can't face food in a morning. I am peeing a lot too and lost all interest in sex. I feel bloated and big and clumsy!

I don't want to get my hopes up after last time. Any symptom spotters at 9 DPO want to join? :thumbup:

EDIT: I ov'd much earlier than on my tickr too.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"