2nd tri and beyond Due Jul/Aug/Sep 2018

Yes Angela I've been feeling the ache in my hips too, especially after being on my feet for a while. I had SPD in my last two pregnancies. Really hoping it doesn't happen again :(

It is now official... I have a private scan booked for February 10th :) So excited to see the lil bean and hopefully find out gender! We found out gender with DD2 at a private scan at 15 weeks and with DS2 at 14 weeks.

Hello, im due August 4th 2018. Im new to this forum and would love to follow this thread. Currently 14wks ;)

xo, Kimmy <3

Hi mapha2 and Kimmy welcome, have you had your 12wk scans yet x how have you found pregnancy so far whats your pregnancy journey and is this your first or how many children you got xx

Caviar your making me want to book a private scan to find out the gender early but Im holding out for now xx we should post our scan pics and let the others guess the sex first before revealing xx

Hi ladies! Found the thread!

I’m 11+6 today and week 11 has been rough! I haven’t actually thrown up since I had the stomach flu at 6 weeks but if I don’t snack constantly I feel so ill! It’s worse in the evenings. Hoping 2nd tri brings some relief!

Had my last appt with my RE last week - baby girl is looking like a BABY! I’m in love! First appt with my OB is Feb. 28 so I have a little waiting to do. Not sure if I’ll get an ultrasound at that appt?

Attachments

• 866F3A21-B13C-42FA-8F3A-E2D9DDB7A8C9.jpg
    866F3A21-B13C-42FA-8F3A-E2D9DDB7A8C9.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi mapha2 and Kimmy welcome, have you had your 12wk scans yet x how have you found pregnancy so far whats your pregnancy journey and is this your first or how many children you got xx

Caviar your making me want to book a private scan to find out the gender early but Im holding out for now xx we should post our scan pics and let the others guess the sex first before revealing xx

Hello Angela and everyone else,

Pregnancy so far for me has been a little rough. Im unable to take prenatals because every brand I tried so far has been making me sick to the point im unable to do anything but lie in bed all day. The morning/ all day sickness I have been experiencing is no joke but now that im now in the 2nd trimester it has become way more bearable and actually almost non existent.

I got my 12 week scan about a week ago and im just waiting for the results. Im new to this forum and im figuring now how to navigate everything and upload photos. I too am very anxious on finding out the gender and my ob is really trying to force me to wait til im atleast 18wks which is a little nerve wrecking :nope:

ask4joy lovely scan pic :cloud9:

Kimmy i hope your sickness wears off soon! You can always book a private gender scan if you wanted to find out sooner :D

AFM Im feeling really good at the moment, no aches or pains like i have had with my previous pregnancies which I'm really surprised about. Although i don't want to jinx it! I have my gender scan on Friday and i cant wait! We aren't finding out there and then though which is going to be so hard!!! We are getting a confetti cannon and letting our daughters pull it when they're home so we will all find out together!

Welcome to all the new ladies...excited to keep in touch as our pregnancies progress!

Caviar I feel the same hip pain...I used to be a runner (well I always like to try and run in the summers but probably not this summer, 5-10ks, just to get outside) and the hip pain is similar to that feeling I get after a run, or if I don't stretch my hips enough, hip flexor pain. Not so much a pain but an ache...assuming it's everything stretching out and accommodating more weight (I think I get a tiny bit bigger everyday). But I'm afraid for when I'm really big...I already sound like an old lady getting out of bed or getting up off the couch or bending down...grunts and groans lol.

Ask thats an amazing scan photo love it and hopefully MS goes away soon xx

Kimm sorry MS was awful for you did you get a scan photo done the results your waiting for was that the disability test results for downsyndrome etc..

Jenn that is an amazing idea I love it cant wait for you to tell us how it all went xx

Alligator your post made me smile as you described me to a tea too lol xx

So I went for a reading today I dont know whether I believe in that stuff but it was bought for me as a xmas gift so I went for it she said she see's a little girl by my side and she's my child that I'll have 2 children close together but my first will be a girl xx

Well Ive held off paying for a private gender scan up to now so my actual scan is 20th March but its so long away I may go and find out earlier not sure yet xx

Ahhh! I’m sure it will soon come round. Although I just can’t even wait until then :haha:

I stopped PIO injections and estrogen yesterday @ 12 weeks. I’m having mild dull aching in my uterus area today though I had a bit yesterday too. Trying not to freak out!

Cheers Jenni but I know Im unsure yet if I can hold out yet but at the moment I want to as it will be my half way point and gives me something to look forward to x

Ask Im sure all is okay Ive been having dull aches and pains but been told Im at the stage where everything is stretching and moving around now making space so Im sure its nothing to worry about but if your concerned speak to your Dr keep us posted hun xx

Homegrown welcome and congratulations have you had your 12wk scan yet xx

Im finally officially in the 2nd tri yay go me x 14wks today Ive definitely got a baby bump now and sleeping is more uncomfortable so Im going to invest in a pregnancy pillow anyone got one or recommend a good one xx

Second tri angela! So exciting! I hear you on sleeping uncomfortably. I’m right there with you. A friend gave me a pillow ‘wedge’ she’s used but I think I need to invest in a pregnancy pillow as sleep is definitely more uncomfortable now with my growing bump!

Thats a good way of seeing it Angela! Yay for making it to 2nd tri!! Wahoo!!

I used to have just a long pillow, like a big sausage! That used to help me as it went under my bump and then between my legs. I feel so lucky I'm not feeling uncomfortable just yet like i did with my previous 2 pregnancies. Im going to keep my fingers crossed this lasts as long as possible!!

Hope you both manage to get a decent nights sleep! Mine aren't uncomfortable i just wake up for a wee all the time! :haha:

Ask4joy - It might just be the result of your body adjusting without the injections. I get some strong cramping every once in a while. I'd even describe it as painful sometimes. I've had it in previous pregnancies so I've just chalked it up to stretching.

Glad to have you here, Homegrown! :hi:

Welcome (officially) to the second trimester, Angela! I'm constantly subconsciously fighting with myself in my sleep. No matter how much I try to lay on my side all night, I always wake up either on my back or my belly. I'm typically a belly sleeper.

Only 2 more days until my scan! :happydance:

Ooooo lilmiss yay how exciting!!! :happydance: I have my gender scan tomorrow! What do you think you’re having? Surely it’s got to be a girl you’ve got a good pattern going :haha:

Jenn and caviar goodluck with your scans x

Jenn thats what a pregnancy pillow is its a long sausage shape lol xx

Oh I had no idea :haha: my husband works at dunelm and calls them by their proper name :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->