2nd tri and beyond Due Jul/Aug/Sep 2018

Jenni lol its okay Ive just bought one a 6ft one hopefully it will be here by next week Ill let you guys know how I get on with it xx Jenni has it helped you xx

Scan tomorrow! As long as baby cooperates we will hopefully find out the gender of our tie breaker :happydance:

Good luck lilmiss!!! :pink: :blue:

Scan went well yesterday, beautiful baby no.3 is another little GIRL :pink: :cloud9:

https://i63.tinypic.com/25k3or7.jpg

Amazing Jen Im so made up for you team pink xx

Goodluck caviar cant wait to find out what your having xx

My scan is so so far away 39 days to be exact thats 5wks and 4 days away so so long xx

Awe congrats Jennifer on team :pink:

I will be finding out in a couple of hours. Feeling a little anxious now that it is so close!

Angela I had to go for a scan at a private place (non-hospital) or else I wouldn't have had one either until March. They do cost though but they are so worth it! It may be something to look into if you don't want to wait and if there are any in your area. The earliest I've found out gender with my previous pregnancies was 14 weeks so you'd fall right in the time frame!

Thank you :D

Ive just noticed your signature! :blue: Congratulations on team blue! :cloud9:

Caviar amazing news congrats on beibg team blue xx

Im still holding out at the moment till my w0wk scan to find out as that will symbolise my half way point and gives me something to look forward too only 38 dats to go lol xx

Congrats Jennifer and caviar!

We got our fetal doppler yesterday and found baby’s heartbeat - such a beautiful sound!

My SIL said she had some maternity clothes to give me (we are the same size)...she gave me 2 huge bags full of really nice stuff (easily worth $2000 or more)! Feeling very lucky!

Congrats Jennifer! I have an appointment this thursday which will make me 16 wks and if the baby is cooperating we will be able to find out! Im so anxious.

I have already had my 12 week scan and did genetic testing which my ob said I will have the results at my upcoming appointment.

Also my ms has completely subsided now that im fully in the second trimester but im still not showing.. not even a little bit. I know its my first child but im a little concerned :/

Attachments

• 1F1E7333-04F1-4EF4-826D-23FA58332B3B.jpg
    1F1E7333-04F1-4EF4-826D-23FA58332B3B.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
My gender scan (and general anatomy scan) is in just over a week, on the 20th, and I can't wait! Counting down the hours. My SIL wants us to do a reveal...we can do it that night (she'll coordinate cupcakes being made) and invite our parents/families for dinner and it will be pretty casual. But my scan is at 8am and honestly I don't know if I can wait until dinner. Especially because I booked that day off work so I'll just be wondering and anxious all day!

Congrats on a successful scan, Kimmy and good luck for your results! I didn't start showing until rather late in my first pregnancy either and I had an almost 9 lb baby. I remember at 18 weeks right before my anatomy scan that I noticed I looked like I ate too much, didn't really have a true bump yet. It'll come, hun :hugs:

Gender reveal parties are so fun! I've always wanted to do one but most of my family live too far away. I understand though how it would complicate things for you, Alligator. Hopefully you'll be able to figure something out.

I'm going to talk to DH and see what he wants to do. I also think maybe we find out ourselves and do something fun for our families that night? Is that weird?!

Ask thats fantastic glad you found the HB and also amazing getting all that maternity clothing Ive had to buy everything which is grim Ive spent a fortune x

Kimm everybody is different so I wouldnt bother worrying about not ahowing yet enjoy it as Im showing already Ive had to buy maternity clothes but still have 2nd and 3rd tri to get through I could end up having to buy more another size up which is more money on top of maternity leave and buying all the baby stuff x ooohhh not long to wait till your scan you finding out the sex x

Alligator thats amazing and how lovely will it be to find out with everyone around you xx

I had my genetic tests back I am low risk which is good Ive been getting pains over the past week or so just hoping there growing pains and felt sick think Ive caught a bug x

Ahh, totally posted this on the wrong thread earlier today, so reposting here and edited the other one.

My first tri laziness has taken on new levels that even posting on BnB has been too much, lol! I've been silently reading along.

Congrats on gender news lilmiss and Jennifer!

Alli, I think of you and DH find out and them reveal to family in a fun way would be great! No one says you have to find out with all eyes on you!

Ask, I got free maternity clothes from a friend a couple years ago, finally pulled them out to sort through it. Tons of money saved! I'll have to buy 1-2 pairs of jeans and probably a couple dresses this summer, but otherwise I'm set, swimsuit and all! Not needing them yet, but wore a sweater last week, may as well embrace the bloat and let people think it's a baby bump 😊

Welcome to those of you who joined in the last week or so. I've updated due dates on the first post, if I'm missing anyone let me know!

Good to hear that your genetic testing came back low, Angela. I'm sorry to hear you've caught a bug :( Hope you feel better soon! It is hard enough being pregnant, let alone fighting off an illness.

Mkaykes completely understandable! I remember how tired I was those first few weeks heading into the second trimester. Thankfully I'm getting some energy back now, so there is light at the end of the tunnel, although there are still days when I can sleep a good 8 hours and still feel tired. Growing a baby is hard work.

I still feel tired at the end of a work day! Less totally exhausted all day, mind you. But by the time I'm home from work, I could easily fall asleep on the couch at 7pm some nights.

Second tri is still 100% better than first tri, even with the annoying new symptoms (some residual morning nausea, heartburn, trouble sleeping, carpal tunnel in my right hand, stretchy RLP).

I've actually been feeling better then last few days. No nausea or vomiting since Sunday (yea!). Today, I even had enough energy to take the dog for a walk. It was the warmest it's been in 3 months, so I figured we should get out there! Fresh air was wonderful!

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! We're getting a heart shaped pizza, which I'm so hungry for right now!

Alligator your nearly at the half way point which is amazing I cant wait to reach that point xx

Glad your all starting to feel better

Im 15 wks today only 5 wks till my scan feels still so far away xx

Hope you all had a great evening me and DH had a lovely one we had an M&S meal and cuddled up together on the sofa watching movies perfect for us spending the last valentines together as just a twosome xx

Is anyone else getting pains like little sharp pains its not all the time just every now and then been getting them for over a week now xx

I meet my midwife tomorrow she's showing me around the maternity wing at the hospital as Im not sure I want my baby there yet I'll ask her about these pains too xx

It's nice to read everyone's posts about genders and such! I go in for my NT scan in about a week, I always get so nervous. By the end of March we should be finding out what we're having! Can't wait for that! Still hasn't hit me yet that I'm pregnant again. The light at the end of tunnel for second trimester is so close!!

It's crazy to think I'm almost halfway...the first 13 weeks felt like 100 years but it's truly flown by since then. 20w scan Tuesday, counting the days and hours at this point LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->