2nd Trimester... Already?!

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
I am 3 days early lol but I still can't believe I am in my 2nd trimester this week! It only feels like yesterday we got the positive test!!

Cannot wait for our 20wk scan and find out what our little one is...

Anyone due on the 20th Dec?

xxx

I am due on the 31st of Dec. Close enough!! Congrats!

Ahhh lovely ladies, congrats to you!

How are you feeling? I feel like my "evening sickness" is coming on stronger then before... really hoping its not for the whole time!
Nothing worse then feeling sea sick... xxx

I've been having evening sickness, too. Well kind of....I don't get nauseous but I will just randomly start gagging/dry heaving, usually until I throw up. I have noticed it's always after I eat dinner and when I'm full. Yesterday, I tried just grazing during the day and not eating full meals and it seemed to help some. For dinner I ate really light and I didn't get sick.

Aaah that is good actually. Do you feel like you've lost weight at all?
Mine just lingers around... makes it hard to eat even though im starving!
I really hope it starts calming down soon x

I don’t think I’ve gained any or lost any at this point...I’m already overweight so I’m really trying not to gain much this time.

Hopefully yours starts going away soon!

Around week 8 mine started. I have yet to throw up, but it was really bad and only at night. Then around week 10 it seemed to go away for about 3 days and then it came back with a vengeance. It seems like I feel nauseous all day. I am so sick of ginger, as i have had it in every form possible. Today I woke up fine, finally made it into the office, it feels like it wants to come but it is very very subtle today. I sure hope it is almost over!

Funny enough, when I was about 5 weeks along I prayed for MS, I wanted to feel sick to feel reassured that baby was ok! What was I thinking?!!

Im due 17th Dec :)

My sickness crept in early this pg at 5+4 - i was nearly 7 weeks with my last pg, luckily, sickness was completely gone by 12wks but i know it can set back in at any point .. i remember thinking 'oooh i wonder when il start feeling sick' then 2 days later BAM urhhh!! I just kept thinking , it wont be forever but def worth it when u see theer lil newborn faces <3

How are you all feeling ladies? Looks like were all quite close un due dates...

Afm, my fatigue isnt as bad! I still get tired but dont feel the need to nap in the day but my "morning sickness" i get in the evening. Seems worse at the minute. Im 14+4! Only 6 weeks to go until 20wk scan. Feels like ages away!

I&#8217;m starting to feel better, too. I&#8217;m still more tired than normal but not as tired as I have been. Evening sickness is still there, though. I have noticed if I eat a little earlier and eat smaller meals, it&#8217;s not as bad.

I have an ob appointment today but nltnknt huge going on at this one.

hello ladies, I'm due November 30th, but I always go late so figure I'll go the first week in December. Symptoms aren't bad as first trimester anymore but I do have lots of ligament pain, especially during workouts and lots of weird dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->