2nd Try - PLEASE look at my chart!

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry to be a pest. I posted a similar thread a couple days ago but when the link didn't work, I didn't get many replies. Obviously. So I'm trying again. This is only my second month temping. I'm concerned about the low temps, but also wondering if I Ovulated? The second negative OPK was very close to positive but I really didn't think it was - line was split - half was as dark as control and the other half was lighter.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fccd5/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Please share your opinions! Thank you!

Just looking at temps I would have said maybe you ovulated on CD17 but then other signs such as CM being creamy makes me unsure. But with the CM and opk you said was quite dark it could be where the dip is. I've been away from here for a while now so need to get to grips with it all again. Hopefully with a few more temps you'll get a clearer picture x

Thank you so much for replying!

Those were the exact days I was thinking too! CD 13 is more "typical" for me but I know things vary month to month. The days I had creamy CM, I felt very very wet, but when I checked, it was always a watery-creamy combo.

I've been feeling some cramping like I typically due between O and AF so I'm hoping that's a good sign that an egg was released!

Sounds to me like it could definitely have been CD 17. I'd change cm to watery on your chart and I bet if I get another higher temp tomorrow you'll get your cross hairs. Sending lots of :dust: your way xx

I just changed it...thanks for the help!

Are you familiar with B6? I started taking 100 mg about a week before my usual O date and I'm wondering if it delayed it a bit? After my chart looked odd, I stopped taking it though.

Also, now that I think about it, my noticeable cramps started right around CD 17...

We'll see what my temp does tomorrow! If CD 17 was O day, then I'm only 3 dpo!

I did take B6 the cycle I got pregnant with my son. I took it to help with a better quality lining but I was on fertility meds too so still ovulated on time. Not sure if it can cause late ovulation or not.

I did take B6 the cycle I got pregnant with my son. I took it to help with a better quality lining but I was on fertility meds too so still ovulated on time. Not sure if it can cause late ovulation or not.

I got my crosshairs this morning! It said CD 18 was O day...I still tend to think CD 17, but at least I can be pretty sure I ovulated. At this point, that's all I wanted!

Thanks again for replying and offering help! :flower:

Glad you got them, it's so stressful when you can't work out what's going on. I'd of said 17 too but least it's only a day, won't effect much. Good luck and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->