2nd ultrasound tomorrow and so nervous

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I have my 2nd ultrasound tomorrow at 8+1 weeks and I'm really really nervous.

It's so horrible how DH can't come with and I'm just so scared I'm going to get bad news.

Deep down I think all will be ok but I've had on off spotting and that makes me worry.

My first scan was at 6+1 weeks and I saw baby and HB. Everything looked great.

Just feel so nervous and anxious about tomorrow's scan.
I do feel a bit excited but the anxiety is taking over.

Thanks hon me to I feel so scared and nervous
Just willing the hours away

Just wanted to wish you luck - although you won’t need it! Everything is going to be great!!!

So my scan went well.
Baby was huge compared to 6+1 weeks and actually looked like a baby but HUGE head body and tiny limbs.
Heart beating away.
And was measuring 2 days ahead 8+3 weeks.
No change in due date yet but if I'm still measuring ahead at dating scan then due date will be brought forward.
She said everything looked great and she thinks my placenta is prosteria which wud be awesome because my last 2 pregnancies my placenta was anterior and i had to wait so long to feel movements.

Sadly no pics but I'm going to book the privet scan for 10 weeks and will get a picture then.

Feeling so much better now and so happy and blessed :angelnot:

Thank u so much ladies for all the lovely messages of support xx

Awww! That is so lovely that you got to see that your baby has grown! I remember that with my last son. I had an ultrasound at 6.5, 9.2, 13.2, 19.5, and then every week from 31 weeks until I had him at 39.3.

Awww! That is so lovely that you got to see that your baby has grown! I remember that with my last son. I had an ultrasound at 6.5, 9.2, 13.2, 19.5, and then every week from 31 weeks until I had him at 39.3.

It's so amazing.
I won't have any more hospital scans now until the 12 to 13 week dating scan but I've booked a privet dating scan for 2 weeks today 5th March and DH can come in room with me.

Such great news! Its so weird to me (USA) that they dont give scan pics at every scan! How awful. Glad you can have a private scan to get a pic of baby and so hubby can see too. Its infuriating me theyre not allowing husbands to come to appts - clearly if your hubbys been exposed....you have too. And its his baby too!!! So stupid. Ugh sorry for my rant. Lol but again great news on a happy little bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->