2WW and breakouts

LLbean

Reaction score
ok I must ask... I am in my 2WW and I am not sure if it the stressful wait is doing it or what but I never... or very very VERY seldom get any blemishes/skin break outs and now I have 3 lovely ones on my face ....what the heck?

Any insight?

This was my first sign, face like a bloody pizza now :D, hope it's a sign for you too :hugs:

I sure hope so... then it would be worth it... if it is only stress no bueno LOL

Hi I'm the same. I usually only ever have a break out right before AF is due. Hope it's a good sign for us both.

Hi I'm the same. I usually only ever have a break out right before AF is due. Hope it's a good sign for us both.

here's hoping for us!!!

AF is due on the 4th supposedly

My AF is due on the 3rd may have to stalk you to find out what happens

I get Zits when I'm gonna get AF or my first pregnancy symtoms...

Hi! I got a huge zit on my chin after the 2ww and a few days later found out I was pregnant. I had PCOS so I occasionally had some bumps on my cheeks in my 20s, but nothing like this. Hormonal changes!

Good Luck!!

well I am trying to not get too excited just yet but I hope you are right!

How are your spots llbean???
I have 2 spots and dont usually get them....

Fingers x :hugs:

How are your spots llbean???
I have 2 spots and dont usually get them....

Fingers x :hugs:

they are better but still there (I could not leave them alone so I'm sure that has something to do with it LOL) Got another one in my scalp/hairline...those are fun!

just because I tested today and got a BFN.... so no news yet LOL

hope I have something good to report tomorrow LOL...nasty heartburn right now...of course accompanied with the lovely bloat

Fingers crossed for you LLbean.

New for me is swollen BB's today not sore but do have sensitive nipples.

:dust:

yeah BFN this am... still waiting.

Best of luck to us all!!!

Got 2 :bfn: today and I believe my period is showing its ugly face early... spotting and all.

I'm out it seems... on to the next cycle...

hmmmm my spots are away.......strange!! only lasted few days.

replaced with very slight nausea (occasionally) and the odd sore (.)(.) moment lol i like those symptoms better than spotty face lol :blush:

replaced with very slight nausea (occasionally) and the odd sore (.)(.) moment lol i like those symptoms better than spotty face lol :blush:

HAHAHA I agree!

Well mine kind of stopped but did not go away...if that even makes any sense... they are there but did not finish developing? really weird

I have a good feeling about you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

HAHAHA I agree!

Well mine kind of stopped but did not go away...if that even makes any sense... they are there but did not finish developing? really weird

I have a good feeling about you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

N i have a good feeling about you.
Would be cool if we both got :bfp: would it not?:happydance:

Fingers x hun we still hanging in there:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann