2WW, End of August/beginning of September testers!

Thank you guys, we are very excited but not telling anyone until we have the 12 week scan, we are a bit fearful due to our last pregnancy being a m/c. So were keeping quiet for now but very happy to giving our son a sibling.

In case anyone wants to know we did something differently this month. Until this cycle we had concentrated on dtd before and as soon as we got positive opk. This time we waited for the positive and then dtd over the next few days. I know lots of people advocate having lots of sperm waiting for the egg but I read that the whole sperm surviving for 2 to 5 days is a myth and that it is generally much less, a couple of hours when you are not ovulating and up to a couple of days when you are. So we concentrated on dtd alot once we got the positive.

My symptoms were sore boobs I always get that when af is due but I forgot just how painful they get when your pregnant! I also had diarrhea twice during the 2ww and for some reason that had me thinking I was pregnant, I think I've heard of it being a symptom quite a few times.

Anyway good luck im gonna be watching out for more bfps :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"