2ww Fear

MsFae

Reaction score
Hi ladies, My husband and I have been ttc for 4+ years and we are nearly at the end of the dreaded 2ww for our first IVF cycle. I am terrified!!! All I've done, even though I promised I wouldn't, is symptom spot.

I had lots of cramping and sore boobs for the for 7dpt and then the boobs stopped aching. The cramps seemed to fade but I am now 11dp3dt and I have cramps that feel like AF cramps but still no sore boobs, which is always my first AF symptom. I've also had random bouts of sudden stomach cramps followed by urgent BMs (sorry tmi). I am feeling a bit nauseated but that might just be nerves (I also do get this a little before my normal AF too). My legs have ached. And I've had bad headaches for two days (I have an injury that causes daily headaches though and couldn't tell if it was 'my headache' or something different.

I'm driving myself mad trying to figure out what my body is doing...it's not my body at the moment!!!

I test tomorrow and just the thought makes me shake and want to cry. I'm so scared!!!

Any helpful feedback would be fantastic xxx

Baby dust to you all xxx

Msfae - fingers crossed for you for your test sounds like you have had a long wait I hope you get your bfp, keep us updated 😊

It is so hard not to symptom spot during the tww. I also get the tww jitters and begin searching for some sign that this is our month. Fx for you to get your BFP! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Wishing you the best of luck. Really hoping this is it for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->