2WW Fertomid 1st try

RdKMommy

Reaction score
Hi all. I am very new at taking part in forums, but have been reading them non-stop for the last month. I am 37 yo and this is our first time ttc'ing. I have a normal 28-day cycle with ovulation on exactly CD14, but because of my age decided to take Fertomid 50 (left-over from friend, 1 year older who got pregnant). I ovulated on CD16 this month and have been BD'ing 3 days prior, as well as one and two days after (couldn't on the day as DH was away). I am 10 DPO now and tested :bfn: I have had bad gagging and vomiting last night, as well as shooting pains through my right breast (lasted about 2 minutes on 5DPO, but was severe and very painful). I also developed some thrush, which I have never had before (believe it or not). So many (little) things out of the ordinary. Are there anyone else that have had luck on their first try? I am still soooo hopeful for a BFP, but decided to wait untill Sunday when AF is due for another test. In the meantime...holding thumbs that she won't show...

Hi missjames90, didn't work for me that month, but trying now without any help. All Fertomid did was make extremely unreasonable with unbelievable moodswings, haha! Hoping for the best in months to come..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->