2ww passing the time who's with me..

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So I am 6 dpo. These 2 weeks are dragging like mad! I ovulate on the 25th June. Had right sided ovulation pain on the 23rd and 24th and ovulation spotting the 26th. I feel so positive this month. Dtd on the 24th twice on 25th and then again the 26th. I don't get much ewcm but very watery cm on the 24th and 25th. I shall list my dpo for this cycle and if anyone would like to join in to compare for this cycle please join in. Will be nice to make some cycle buddies to get me through the next week �� good luck ladies!

1 dpo pink ovulation spotting for an hour
2 dpo creamy cm gassy
3 dpo more creamy cm
4 dpo creamy cm strong menstrual cramping and heavy feeling above public bone, gassy
5 dpo slight headache and absolutely exhausted
6 dpo white watery cm slight right sided ovary pain
7dpo dizzy on and off all day, absolutely starving and exhausted

Hello, I am 8dpo. I didn't get much ewcm myself this month, just a bit on cd12. I always O on cd14 and it's confirmed each month by having tits like painful watermelons 2 days afterwards.

I can't really give any specific "symptoms" by dpo as I haven't really noticed, the sore boobs thing is normal, I even had it 3 months ago when I had a chemical.

I ordered some tests from eBay, they aren't due to arrive for a couple days tho and for the first time in ages I am not rushing out to buy tests, I don't want to waste money, I will but a decent test if I see anything on the ic's.

Yea I've only had a teeny bit of ewcm when checking cervix around ovulation but very watery! I know it's still early dpo and as I had quite a lot of heavy cramping a few days ago that I could've sworn I was about to have af, I took an Internet cheapie this morning and got the faintest line!

Just for fun I am going to use one Internet cheapie every morning with fmu and see the outcome. Not going to stress about something that can't be changed if af does show but keeps me positive and focused until then lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->