2ww symptoms are driving me mad!

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hi all! Apologies for the long ramble in advance .

my last LMP was the 7th of June - I started noticing the ultra stretchy EWCM around the 15th so would be around CD8. Not sure on exact day of O as I only go by EWCM and the typical cramping. We DTD that day but that was the only time. Last week (CD 19) I did a test that had the slightest line , and another which has the same thing. Bought some more of the same brand tests , and some others, and all have been negative since.

A couple of days ago - i had some period pain type cramping - yesterday my nipples were really sensitive and ive had on and off waves of nausea since.

I am having 26-29 day cycles ( but the last 3 have been 26) so im not due for AF till saturday but surly if it was pregnany related and i ovulated so early, it would be showing by now wouldnt it?

thanks ladies! x

Altering to add that aside from the random waves of nausea, and got a really horrible metallic taste in my mouth. Like it was full of blood. Went to check and there was nothing there! Went after around 5 minutes though..

Anyone else had this as a symptom ?

HI!

I'm new on here but came across your post and thought I would comment. I also had :witch: on June 7th and I've been anywhere from 25-28 day cycles but never more than 28 days. I was due to start yesterday and she was a no show and :bfn: as of this morning. I know the metallic taste you're talking about as I had it several times last week. No nausea for me but random back pains super low and its just a little cramp and then goes away. Last week I had what felt like little sharp pinches in my cervix that never lasted long and then went away. The weirdest thing for me is that my nips are ALWAYS hard no matter what I do lol.

Have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->